• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    Rifle has been fixed and is on the way back. The repair notes say: "Replaced firing pin and fixed feeding issue".
    Considering I didn't send it in until late last week, this is an amazing turn around!

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    I had a Henry .22----traded it for a dog------we both got equally farqued

I (being a Marlin person) like the looks of the large frame Henry-----would want to try one before I buy one

tallend

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I bought a Henry Varmint Express on Father's Day. I can't say enough good things about it so far. It's an absolute joy to shoot (and I don't think I've ever said that about a firearm before), the lever is smooth, and the trigger is surprisingly nice. This is my first lever gun, but will not be my last.

I eventually will get a Big Boy Steel (likely in .44 Mag), but not until I get another one in 22LR.

Last edited:

mikebol

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    Trafalgar
    I've been looking at a Henry Big Boy rifle as well but not sure I'm ready for something so heavy. It's a beautiful rifle and such a classic. In the end, it's service like this that makes me keep coming back to Henry.

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    OK, sorry for the slow update. Who knew selling a house would take all of your free time?
    Anyways, I still haven't shot it, but my father-in-law has and said it works wonderfully. I am hoping that if the weather is decent this weekend, I will get a chance to get out there and play with it. I want to get the sight/scope situation figured out in the near future too....

Top Bottom