• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    Can anybody attest to the quality of there little 22 revolvers? Looking at them cause of the price point and a cheap way of getting into a SA before I try and find a big one.

voodoo304

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2011
    SW Indy
    I had one in stainless with the coco bolo grips and fiber optic sights. Great little shooter. I had a lot of fun with mine. Only reason I traded it was to have more money to spend towards my edc. Quality is nowhere near that of the Ruger, but was plenty enough for me to plink for cheap. It wasn't a tack driver but that wasn't it's purpose so I was extremely happy with the one I had.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    I had one. Couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with it. Unfortunately for me, (Or more likely for my pride,) EVERYONE I KNEW could dink pop cans all over the back yard with it. Even the ones who couldn't shoot. It was fun, and if I could shoot with it I'd have kept it.

canamscott

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    LaGrange County
    Go for it! I love my Rough Rider. Whenever I am introducing new shooters to the range, the little single-action revolver is what they keep coming back to. I am extremely impressed with the accuracy of mine with open sights out to 50 yards. True, the Ruger is higher quality, but you can't beat the Heritage for the money.

tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    Go for it! I love my Rough Rider. Whenever I am introducing new shooters to the range, the little single-action revolver is what they keep coming back to. I am extremely impressed with the accuracy of mine with open sights out to 50 yards. True, the Ruger is higher quality, but you can't beat the Heritage for the money.

What barrel length do you have? That was going to be my next indecision lol

Uncle Lee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Tell City
    I like the Rough Rider except for the flip out plastic safety.
    It shot just as good as my Ruger Bearcat. I just never got used to taking the safety off.

Gator762

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    I have had one for about 15 years and still going strong. It's not a Dan Wesson but it shoots good.

Top Bottom