• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GBZ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    I recently purchased a HighPoint 9mm. I go to gun shows and can't seem to find clips for it anywhere online does anyone know where I could. See about getting some of these for a good price. I found some online. But are a bit pricey for a clip I feel. Just purchased it for basic home protect and it seemed like a good starter gun for my girlfriend, she is fairly new to shooting.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    A word of advice aside from magazines. Polish the feed ramp on that sucker, and make sure you give it a good break in period. Also, they don't play well with hollow point ammunition.

luvall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Noblesville
    The best place is "Mother" the maker of all HP. Mags are cheap and shipping is usually free.
    This will take you to Mother
    Hi-Point Firearms Accessories
    You'll take a beating from people about HP because they are cheap and ugly - but the vast majority go "bang" when you pull the trigger.

Mrkeller

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Greensburg
    A word of advice aside from magazines. Polish the feed ramp on that sucker, and make sure you give it a good break in period. Also, they don't play well with hollow point ammunition.
    I have never had a problem with hollows through any of my Hi Points.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    I have never had a problem with hollows through any of my Hi Points.

Really? My fiance's step father as well as a couple of his friends had hi-points and couldn't seem to get hollow point ammo to run for it. :dunno: I never shot them much personally, but I did see them in action quite a few times, and can verify that.

BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    When I worked for Albro's Guns....... we explained to customers that even though we carried Hipoints, we highly recommended that they reconsider buying one...... also we called them better boat anchors than guns...... :rockwoot: :draw: :twocents:

Mrkeller

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Greensburg
    Really? My fiance's step father as well as a couple of his friends had hi-points and couldn't seem to get hollow point ammo to run for it. :dunno: I never shot them much personally, but I did see them in action quite a few times, and can verify that.
    Yep, never had a problem. I have had a few FTF with regular ball ammo.

Top Bottom