• ...and so much more!
  • ralphb72

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    Greens Fork, IN
    GBZ,
    Go with the factory magazines, the ones made by others do NOT work well with the firearms in my experience. They may be a little more expensive that others you will find but if your magazine does not work correctly it will cause jams.

I have the C9 and love it. It is rugged and heavy just like an outdoor tool should be. You don't have to worry if you put a scratch on it, and it doesn't get upset if you don't clean it after every time you use it.

It developed a problem after about 5 years of use, where the magazine release was very touchy and released the magazine with the slightest touch. When some warranties may have already run out, it cost me only about $18 to send it in. I sent both magazines (not clips) with it. They sent me back the gun and 3 brand new magazines. They had replaced just about every working part on the gun just to update it to their newest design. Springs, Barrel, grips, slide, firing pin assembly, pretty much everything but the frame was replaced.

Fires great, keeps the magazines in place, very accurate AND yes it does feed hollow points because I ran some through it, no problems there.

Anyway buy the magazines directly from the factory as linked above.

D2VW14_20

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Scottsburg In
    The newer ones arent bad, as far as I know. My family member has a newer production and an older one. The older one jams more then a garage band, but I dont think he has had any issues out of the newer one .

He got his mags from gunbroker and from a LGS.

monitor51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    West Central IN
    I've put about 50 hollow points through my High Point .40 with no issues.

Guy at a store told me the 9mm and 380 use the same clip. I'd contact the company to verify that might make your search easier if it is true. Their customer service has been great for me so far.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    NOOBS.jpg

Hehehe... :D

Top Bottom