• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Big Pharma is running the show, the entire show. Leaders paid off, media paid off, FDA paid off, everyone is paid off.....and the few who are not paid off don't have the power. Its always about who has the $$$. Sadly the ignorant keep screaming for more government.....people like Holcomb and company feed off of that.
    The media is paid off in the form of commercials promoting vaccination.

Did big pharma ever rig this game. Get immunity from lawsuits from the government, then have the government use taxpayers money to advertise the drugs…

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well, states that voted heaviest for Trump do have higher infection rates because they have the least vaccinated.

It's that pesky science Trumpers keep denying coming around to bite them...

Findings

At the country-level, there appears to be no discernable relationship between percentage of population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases in the last 7 days (Fig. 1). In fact, the trend line suggests a marginally positive association such that countries with higher percentage of population fully vaccinated have higher COVID-19 cases per 1 million people. Notably, Israel with over 60% of their population fully vaccinated had the highest COVID-19 cases per 1 million people in the last 7 days. The lack of a meaningful association between percentage population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases is further exemplified, for instance, by comparison of Iceland and Portugal. Both countries have over 75% of their population fully vaccinated and have more COVID-19 cases per 1 million people than countries such as Vietnam and South Africa that have around 10% of their population fully vaccinated.

Across the US counties too, the median new COVID-19 cases per 100,000 people in the last 7 days is largely similar across the categories of percent population fully vaccinated (Fig. 2). Notably there is also substantial county variation in new COVID-19 cases within categories of percentage population fully vaccinated. There also appears to be no significant signaling of COVID-19 cases decreasing with higher percentages of population fully vaccinated.

As opposed to that 'pesky science' that pseudo intellectuals ignore because of confirmation bias, yes?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    4 good friends living high in the Rocky's with a Black Forrest Colorado mailing address.
    All Vaxed. All got sick. 2 are at home and doing OK for now. The 2 brothers were hospitalized. I died last week. The other is in the ICU on full support. They will have to make a decision about his future very soon.

a few members in here that were infected by people who are vaxed. Its a hoax people. One that has made a handful of asshats richer and more powerful.

**** all of this insanity. **** it and **** those who push it. All of them. Don't come preaching to me about this ****. You will not like my response.
    Sorry to hear about your friends being in dire straits, CM

Are the brothers twins, perhaps. It sometimes seems to me that genetics is more involved in who has a bad time than research is willing to admit

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Well, states that voted heaviest for Trump do have higher infection rates because they have the least vaccinated.

It's that pesky science Trumpers keep denying coming around to bite them...
    Correlation does not equal causation.

Many of the Bribem states already had their waves of COVID earlier than the Trump states, probably because the lockdowns in those states forced sick people to be in close quarters with each other and they infected each other earlier.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I won’t ever vote R again. Whoever the libertarian is has my vote, or another party. Voting either R or D will change nothing.
    It would make better sense to encourage a hard Libertarian to run as a Republican and primary the weasel class of Rs

Otherwise, there will never be enough candidates in an election where 4% will win it

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    Ditto.

But... I know more dead that were unvaxxed. As of today, I don't personally know anyone that died after being vaccinated.
    All my family and friends, and most all of my acquaintances have been vaccinated. Very few of them have been infected.

No one ever said you can't get infected after being vaccinated. Your likelihood of death is lower. And isn't that what really matters?
    I have 3 friends that have been hospitalized with covid. One recovered after 6 liters of oxygen for a week and several more weeks of recovery. One died. The 3rd is in icu on a vent with multiple organs shutting down. His family have decided to pull the plug tomorrow. The doctors told them his lungs were "cardboard". Everyone else I know that contracted covid were unvaccinated. They all recovered at home after no more than mild to moderate symptoms after a week or less. Remind me again of the benefits of the jab.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Yes, Holcomb leaves a lot to be desired, and yes the lesser of two evils is still evil.
    But we still would've been much worse off had Democrat Woody Myers been elected Governor.
    For starters, Myers is anti 2nd Amendment, and any Covid/mask mandates Myers had would've been much worse than Holcomb's as is typical for Democrat run states.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I wasted my time and read all of this. I haven't seen so much BS in a very long time. Fake accusations on both sides of the COVID-19 vaccination issue. Lots of whining, too. All my fault for opening another vaccination thread!

binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    To many, it is a money grab, and a big one. For the ones that arent pushing this mass hysteria for the financial gain it is in my opinion a much scarier reason. It has become somewhat a religious cult like scenario, the Branch Covidians. Its gonna be a sober moment for many who were sucked into this scam if or when they finally see through the lies; the people who have sacrificed the health and in some cases the lives of their children over the need to be "right". How is this different from the scientologists who deny loved ones medical treatment because the auditing will fix it, only to watch them needlessly suffer and die. If scientology is a cult, then so is this.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Quote:
    "90% of Democrats had been vaccinated, compared with 68% of Independents and just 58% of Republicans."

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixg...liation-matters-more-than-race-and-ethnicity/

View attachment 170733

Proves nothing!

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Yes, Holcomb leaves a lot to be desired, and yes the lesser of two evils is still evil.
    But we still would've been much worse off had Democrat Woody Myers been elected Governor.
    For starters, Myers is anti 2nd Amendment, and any Covid/mask mandates Myers had would've been much worse than Holcomb's as is typical for Democrat run states.
    That's what the R wants you to believe. In reality, the only difference between D and R is the letter, same crap, different pile.

It has to start from somewhere.

I voted for Rainwater the last time

Shooter5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Indiana
    Using logic - explain this to me. I just pulled this off the CDC website. This is CDC data. Everywhere (as of tonight) is red - showing high transmission - except Texas, Florida and other Southern states. I wonder what those states are doing that’s different from the rest of the country!? Keep in mind- this is as of tonight - with vaccination rates at the highest ever (over 60% nationally). This blows the “Trump theory” out of the water.

Attachments

• 2B891DB7-256B-4F20-AA21-1A952C25151E.png
      2B891DB7-256B-4F20-AA21-1A952C25151E.png
      483.7 KB · Views: 8
    Top Bottom