• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lowriderjim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Huntington
    I recently came into possision of a Ruger LCP w/CT. I have been unable to find a holster that fits and secures the weapon. The laser has not been the problem, I believe that I could "Dremel" clearance for the laser if neccesary.

The problem is in the retention. The retention strap on the holsters that I have looked at ride to high in the hammerless area of the weapon and then slips over the top side of the weapon renderingt the weapon unsecured.

I would be interested in an OWB and ankle carry holster. Any ideas would be appreciated. I believe that they have sold a lot of these revolvers and the name companies will produce in the future but I do not want to wait.

Pistol is an LCR not a LCP. There must be something in the water this is the third time I have made this mistake.

Last edited:

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County

lowriderjim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Huntington
    Westsider, good catch on the LCP/LCR discrepancy. I currently carry a Beretta Tomcat in a Desantis Pocket Holster when I am wearing elastic waist shorts. I am trying to to increase caliber in my BUG,. thus the Ruger LCR and need suggestions on carry option. The Desantis that fits my Tomcat does not cover the trigger to my satisfaction.

I am still looking for an ankle holster for the LCR if any one has any ideas.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    Westsider, good catch on the LCP/LCR discrepancy. I currently carry a Beretta Tomcat in a Desantis Pocket Holster when I am wearing elastic waist shorts. I am trying to to increase caliber in my BUG,. thus the Ruger LCR and need suggestions on carry option. The Desantis that fits my Tomcat does not cover the trigger to my satisfaction.

I am still looking for an ankle holster for the LCR if any one has any ideas.

OH ok I had no idea you were talking about the LCR :D

Top Bottom