• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 7920drew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Lafayette, IN
    That's 90 shooters on Saturday . . . will we be there until 10:00 at night trying to finish? HAH!

They close the grill at Top Notch at 3:00, so . . .

Ya I saw the size of my squad and shuddered a bit. Last year ran pretty smooth and hopefully this year will as well. Definitely looking forward to it! I doubt I'm the only one, but I'd shoot a LOT more Multigun if the matches added more rifle and cut about 80% of the shotgun out ..

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Ya I saw the size of my squad and shuddered a bit. Last year ran pretty smooth and hopefully this year will as well. Definitely looking forward to it! I doubt I'm the only one, but I'd shoot a LOT more Multigun if the matches added more rifle and cut about 80% of the shotgun out ..

I'd shoot multigun again if they would shorten the length of the matches, either by limiting the number of entrants or making the stages shorter and quicker to reset. The trend has been in the opposite direction for a few years now.

I used to help run the 3-gun at Atlanta and we were always out of there by 3:00 or so!

7920drew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Lafayette, IN
    I'd shoot multigun again if they would shorten the length of the matches, either by limiting the number of entrants or making the stages shorter and quicker to reset. The trend has been in the opposite direction for a few years now.

I used to help run the 3-gun at Atlanta and we were always out of there by 3:00 or so!

Yes. There's no quick way to reset 100 pieces of knock over steel.. they're long days for sure. I'm awaiting the rise of 2 gun..

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I prefer shooting a shotgun with that much steel involved.

Rhino are Bison burgers a possibility afterward?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Shoulder issue or equipment issue? If the latter, you're welcome to run my carbine. It's the one that won the lower we can't talk about. :shady:

You should definitely come hang out either way!

Yes to both. Thanks, I will happily come and watch. I hope there is a method by which I can donate without shooting.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I prefer shooting a shotgun with that much steel involved.

Rhino are Bison burgers a possibility afterward?

Indeed, they are. I'd suggest Top Notch for either tenderloins or their awesome burgers after the match, but it's unlikely we'll be finished before they close the grill at 3:00. Lafayette Brewing Co on the other hand, will be open. We'll just have to find a place to park (they're doing construction on Main St in Lafayette).

Do Indiana Multi gun rules require shot gun?

Only when their are shotgun courses of fire!

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    woot. wife said I could go to this. she said it with a sigh and with one of those tones that means "let's see if you're dumb enough to think I actually mean it's ok," but whatever, she said YES. haha..

-rvb

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    woot. wife said I could go to this. she said it with a sigh and with one of those tones that means "let's see if you're dumb enough to think I actually mean it's ok," but whatever, she said YES. haha..

-rvb

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to run your own ranch?

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    I was unable to shoot this last year because it was on my Anniversary. I'm all signed up this year. This is something I support very much. I have a very close friend who is very involved in Honor Flight. She has been on so many of them I can't count. The stories she has told me have brought tears to my eyes. They treat these vets like rock stars (AS WE ALL SHOULD IMO) and they really do appreciate it. Thank you ALL for participating in this very worthy cause. -Jason

Huntinfool

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Yes to both. Thanks, I will happily come and watch. I hope there is a method by which I can donate without shooting.

Yes you can just donate onsite, without shooting. This is what I did last year. I am pretty active with the Lafayette Gold Star Mother's Chaptor and the Honor Flight. A better project to support, I can not think of!

Top Bottom