• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indycruzr

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Indy Westside
    Max rifle could be 300-325 yds per the 1st bay, but I doubt it will be that long. The rest will be 100 or less because that is all the longer the remaining bays will handle. Last year the longest shots were in the 150 - 200 yds or so range. Nothing to worry about, the object of the day is to have fun, see old friends and support a most worthy cause.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    looking forward to this match.

re: the side matches (shoot house / shoot off):
    do they have the same equipment rules / divisions? Do you have to use the same equipment you used for the main match or can you have a little fun with some other guns? Can you enter in multiple divisions?

thanks!
    -rvb

romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    I didn't do the shoot house but the shoot off last year was extremely informal. There wasn't any kind of bracket or anything like that. Just pick who you want to shoot against and sign up on a list. Since it was just man vs man and no one was keeping track of who won/lost, equipment is kind of irrelevant. Just bragging rights between buddies.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    I didn't do the shoot house but the shoot off last year was extremely informal. There wasn't any kind of bracket or anything like that. Just pick who you want to shoot against and sign up on a list. Since it was just man vs man and no one was keeping track of who won/lost, equipment is kind of irrelevant. Just bragging rights between buddies.

perfect, thanks!
    -rvb

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Had fun today!

Mike D. is a standup guy! On the first stage, the rear sight on my pistol slid out of the dovetail. He offered to let me use his pistol, mags, and ammo. Thank you, sir!

Coach and I set records for penalties on one of the stages. My own performance set a new standard for irony - a stage required the shooter to sit while engaging the targets -- rhino's wheelhouse, right -- and he stood and got 12 procedural penalties. After watching Coach make the same mistake. And after Coach REMINDED him to make sure he was sitting. HAH!

rhino is not smart.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Some shoot-off fun....
    Romack991 and myself going for the best 2 of 3. We had each won one, and this was the third. 0.07s separated our hits on the last poppers...

[video=youtube;vyzLh7Uwjms]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyzLh7Uwjms[/video]

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    I don't shoot rifle at all but man, I had fun. Such a chill match. It was awesome. Wish there was more run and gun with the rfile. The shoot off was fun as ****. Didn't get to shoot the house shoot as there were 12 peeps ahead of me. Thank you so much for making this happened.
    Wishful thinking, more run n gun with the rifle. :D

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    That was great fun and it was great to shoot a gun that just sits in the safe most of the time. Not to mention supporting a worthy cause.
    I agree with Happygunner I would like to do more run and gun with rifle in the future.

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    I had an absolute blast yesterday. I shot with some great guys. This was my first shoot with a AR and I was shocked at how well I shot it. I don't even own a AR I had to borrow one for this event. I went and practiced shooting it last Sunday just shooting paper and thought THIS IS BORING!!!! Then I shot yesterday and thought WOW now I want one! Can't wait to do it again. Thanks to all for putting this on. And I loved hearing ALL the money is going to Honor Flight. -Jason

romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    Looks like scores are updated from today. Nice work Andrew.

Here's my match video.
    [video=youtube_share;vieH6vN8ruo]http://youtu.be/vieH6vN8ruo[/video]

Top Bottom