• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Yeah...shooting people is a lot like ingesting a natural growing plant that makes you feel funny, hungry, and sleepy...totally awesome analogy there Mike.

The thing that bothers me the most about people like you is you are so clueless it's nearly impossible to have any sort of argument with you. The law banning marijuana came about through opinions that it made you crazy and killed your brain cells. Neither of these things are true, so the ban certainly wasn't based on any facts.

We became a nation through the opinion that we should become a nation. Every law and every action is formed by opinions. The only people who believe we are a nation of opinion-less laws are the Mr. Robotos who go around enacting laws and arresting people over plants with no regard for liberty or the long-term damage this **** does to us as a country.

And we aren't even a nation of laws. We are a nation of laws for most. Our lawmakers and law enforcers get to run prostitution rings, steal and sell drugs, disarm the good guys, and lock us up the first chance they get to make some more money off of us. As long as it's legal for a police officer to buy or sell marijuana as a tool to arrest a citizen for selling or buying marijuana then we are not a nation of laws. We're a nation of only tyrants and "criminals" where the law bends like a bow to suit those who are in charge.
    Do you ever read the BS that you type??
    I'm guessing that you've fried your share of brain cells with weed.
    Carry on Comrade!! :)

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    onto supporting NFA laws next huh? eventually the odds are you will get one right. :):

we are killing people. ending theur lives, no do overs no restarts. over pot in this country. im sorry thats just ****ing sad.

I agree. It is very sad. But I actually think that it's more sad when Americans cheer and get joy from other Americans going to jail over this plant. I can't comprehend how this many people for this long have not only agreed with this law, but they clamber for themselves to be put into prison for even touching the plant. :n00b: I'm glad many people are starting to question this law, break this law, and debate this law, but I don't think it's going anywhere any time soon and I don't even think the law is the main problem. Our main problem is that a few people honestly believe they have the right to tell the masses what they can and cannot do on their own property with their own body.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    you didnt even mention the ones recently in central indiana. but yeah, there are many politicians and other people in power who think they are above the law. this is evident by the fact that congress passes laws that dont apply to themselves.

Love the 1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    I'm not trying to get into a LE vs civilian pissing match here. We can complain all we want about how laws should be changed but that doesn't change them. When marijuana becomes legal, I'll let you smoke it out of a bowl on the hood of my squad car. I am paid to enforce laws as they're written on the books.

Selling weed out of the house where your children live is reckless, regardless of how stupid the laws are. There have been multiple incidents in Indy where entire families have been killed because of rumors of drugs and money being inside the house.

I've said my piece, I'm out

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    agreed

I agree...selling drugs with kids around is a no no and a good way to get them shot if you have been following similar stories....I have compassion for people but what do you expect.?..the law is the law....Very harsh sentence though...but just another reason for me not to ever get involved in drugs
    Hmmm........

Break Law.
    Get caught.
    Go to jail.

Sounds about right.

What part of OBEY THE LAW don't you understand??

:laugh:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I'm not trying to get into a LE vs civilian pissing match here. We can complain all we want about how laws should be changed but that doesn't change them. When marijuana becomes legal, I'll let you smoke it out of a bowl on the hood of my squad car. I am paid to enforce laws as they're written on the books.

Selling weed out of the house where your children live is reckless, regardless of how stupid the laws are. There have been multiple incidents in Indy where entire families have been killed because of rumors of drugs and money being inside the house.

I agree whole heartedly with the part above in bold.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

And they say cops won't obey orders to confiscate guns.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

exactly. some will be happy to do it because they will keep getting a paycheck and can play with their lights on their car still.

others are members of organizations like 'Oath Keepers' and will refuse to obey unconstitutional orders like they already do now. Those are the true cops. the others who blindly enforce laws just think thats what they are.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    breakin the law, breakin the law.

bullets are cheaper than prisons.*

*this statement is intended as a heavily sarcastic joke that references the recent firing of Indiana Assistant Attorney General Jeff Cox. The author doesn't believe in murdering prison inmates. The author apologizes for the the poor taste of the joke.

fergie22

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2010
    walkerton
    while i am not a supporter of any drug use we as a people bend over backward to be politically correct to all religions and their odd practices we allow muslims and jews to build their houses of worship and practice their faith this woman is a native american and their religon allowed use of mind altering drugs ie peyote mescaline and others are we not violating her peoples civil rights jmo

semper fi :patriot:

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Simple answer here...

Don't want to do time???

Don't do the crime..

Mary Jane is currently against the law so unless you can afford to be that case that changes the laws I would probably not break said laws.

Those of you who disagree, turn in your LTCH and then go open carry everywhere you go, afterall the LTCH is a direct violation of our freedoms too right??

Love the 1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010

Show me in the Constitution where it gives the people the right to smoke marijuana and that the right shall not be infringed. Don't try calling me out on bull**** when you have never met me.

I apologize that I was raised that you shouldn't use drugs. I've never seen marijuana contribute anything positive to our society, unless lack of caring and motivation are positives for us. I don't dig for the stuff but when it is placed right in front of me, you will be arrested as much for your stupidity as for your using marijuana.

We aren't dealing with illegal searches, no-knock warrants, gun seizures, open-carry or anything that is genuinely protected by the Constitution so try comparing apples to apples in the future.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Show me in the Constitution where it gives the people the right to smoke marijuana and that the right shall not be infringed. Don't try calling me out on bull**** when you have never met me.

I apologize that I was raised that you shouldn't use drugs. I've never seen marijuana contribute anything positive to our society, unless lack of caring and motivation are positives for us. I don't dig for the stuff but when it is placed right in front of me, you will be arrested as much for your stupidity as for your using marijuana.

We aren't dealing with illegal searches, no-knock warrants, gun seizures, open-carry or anything that is genuinely protected by the Constitution so try comparing apples to apples in the future.

its more about the federal government not having the authority to make a law regarding it. also it infringes on peoples right to happiness.

i dont use marijuana, but if i ever wanted too it shouldn't be illegal for me to do so. alcohol is much more dangerous and most people have no problem with it. everything in life should be done in moderation. heck, i dont even drink and carry a pistol.
    I agree that openly doing something when its against the law isnt smart, but seeking people out for marijuana use is stupid too.

Lobo

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    Do the crime, do the time. I agree with that premise. This lady knew that marijuana is illegal, chose to deal in it anyway, and got busted. She knew the risk, took that risk, and lost. Unless the law is cruel or unusual on its face, people cannot be free to pick and choose what laws they will obey and which ones that they will ignore. If such were the case, what is the point of a government or organized society?

Whether marijuana SHOULD be illegal, to the tune of 10 years in prison, is another issue for me. Personally, I think that possession of personal use quantities should be an infraction, at best. I have seen with my own eyes the utter devastation that the abuse of alcohol wreaks on our society, and frankly have not seen this magnitude of destruction from dopers. (Marijuana, specifically, not "hard" drugs) Any argument for the continued criminalization of marijuana is equally relevant against alcoholic beverages.

I may be personally disgusted by dopers, but I don't believe in passing laws against something due to personal disgust, without a logical basis for the illegality of the banned act or substance. I do believe that highly addictive and destructive drugs like meth, crack, heroin, etc. are reasonable to prohibit, due to their inherent destructiveness to our society and lack of legitimate uses in medicine. But marijuana? Nah.

I wouldn't want to live with anyone who uses substances to excess, but I'd take a doper for a roommate over a chronic drunk any day of the week. I'd just have to hide my Doritos.

Love the 1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    I agree with both of you about alcohol. Prohibition was a great idea but was impossible to follow-through on due to the ease of making alcohol. Would the legalizationg of marijuana bother me? Not at all. I agree that alcohol is worse but I've also heard from close friends that marijuana lead them to trying cocaine, heroine, and other "harder" drugs because they started with marijuana. Getting rid of marijuana we already know is next to impossible due to how easily it growns. I would be fine making possession an infraction. Get the state the money it seeks, keep low-level dopers out of state-funded jails, let people know that it still isn't right. I don't remember the last time I took a doper to jail, I usually summons them as it costs the taxpayers less of my time, the jail's time, and they only have to see a judge once.

As for dealers, there still need to be stiffer penalties. For this lady in particular, I would at least have CPS take her children as she seems uninterested in maintaining a safe environment for them. Some jail time seems necessary but I don't like the tune of $300,000 to store her away from society for 10 years.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    First it is marijuana. After a few years then its cocaine, then LSD or meth. Any substance abuse can be a gateway drug to all the others. I have seen it time and time again. I deal with them on a weekly basis.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    First it is marijuana. After a few years then its cocaine, then LSD or meth. Any substance abuse can be a gateway drug to all the others. I have seen it time and time again. I deal with them on a weekly basis.

but I think some of that has to do with who people choose as friends, and also addictive personalities.

Top Bottom