• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Maybe she should have thought about this before selling marijuana!!!
    Kids die of marijuana EVERY DAY.
    Maybe these kids should have called the police.
    Did you ever consider that?
    Little wannabe criminals.
    THEY SHOULD HAVE OBEYED THE LAW!!!
    Now they get what they deserve. Foster care.

Did they really think they would get away with this???
    :laugh:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Other than numbing my nose, I didn't feel any affects from it. Does it not make you high like regular coke?

I'm sure it would if he would of used a 50cc oral syringe. Medical coke is very low percentage, it doesn't take much at all for numbing.

Unless he sold it to you in his living room with his kids around...it doesn't fit into this.

DocToor: Medical use for cocaine?

Not sure how much of this is true or not.

Reread the last paragraph, it states that it still needs to be available.

I never knew there was a medicinal use for booger sugar.

Yep, mainly for eye and nose surgery. I've heard it's still used in veterinary medicine a good bit. Just what we need cracked out Rotties running around. And I just found an article that said Vets were still using PCP as an anesthetic too.
    Drugs and the Nervous System
    Could you imagine a Pit on PCP?

Any Vet that takes their kids to the office need locked up for 10 years. And definitely any Pharmacist. And same for any parent that takes their kid to a pharmacy. How often do they get robbed?

Oh and a fun fact, do you know the largest side product of the company that makes the cocaine here in the US? Coca leaves (cocaine removed) for Coca cola. Yes they still use coca leaves.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Disregard unjust laws?!?!?!?! what a novel idea!

That is hilarious.

Save the dope heads! Risk your freadome, your children, your home and live savings, to save the dope heads!

Give half of your life to the government. Beg permission to own a gun and then pay the king's ransom for the priveledge. Any number of thousands of opressive laws after laws after laws but getting high, well that's not just because they are useless flotsam floating by on society, no they are "disregarding unjust laws". Dooooode, like whoa, that is so like, out there dude. wow.

ROTFLMAO

Last edited:

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Any number of thousands of opressive laws after laws after laws but getting high, well that's not just because they are useless flotsam floating by on society, no they are "disregarding unjust laws".

You think anyone who smokes a joint is "useless flotsam floating by on society"?

Are you high?

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    That is hilarious.

Save the dope heads! Risk your freadome, you children, you home and live savings, to save the dope heads!

Give half of your life to the government. Beg permission to own a gun and then pay the king's ransom for the priveledge. Any number of thousands of opressive laws after laws after laws but getting high, well that's not just because they are useless flotsam floating by on society, no they are "disregarding unjust laws". Dooooode, like whoa, that is so like, out there dude. wow.

ROTFLMAO

I'd prefer we just get rid of all the oppressive laws, not only the ones that help out "dope heads". To be honest, Jack, I don't know anyone on INGO that has argued to only get rid of the stupid drug laws. Anyone who makes that argument has made plenty of arguments to get rid of all kinds of stupid laws, like mandated insurance, getting a license to carry, repealing GCA, and so on. Do you agree, Mr. Ryan?

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    That is hilarious.

Save the dope heads! Risk your freadome, you children, you home and live savings, to save the dope heads!

ROTFLMAO

If you've stopped laughing and have gotten back up off the floor, and your *** is once more firmly attached, please consider that I don't have to pick and choose which oppressive laws to dislike, I am perfectly capable of disliking all of them at the same time.

I think I need to pour myself I nice bourbon on the rocks. A perfectly legal bourbon.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I'd prefer we just get rid of all the oppressive laws,... Do you agree, Mr. Ryan?

100%

At once.

Tomorrow.

Not the ones that favor you today.

Not the ones that favor one business or industry tomorrow.

Then we'll take care of any pitily little problems affecting Jack some day in the future when we have nothing else to do if he's still alive.

All of them. All at once. Freedom for one, freedom for all, or we are all slaves together.

If it's law for me. It's law for everyone and it's their TS if they get caught. Slam the door and toss the key. 3 to a bunk and they can sleep in shifts between 16 hour runs on the rock pile is my prescription.

Last edited:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    It's not freedom that's in question here.
    It's adherence to the rules set forth by the elected Government.
    As I've said before.
    If you don't like it here.
    Leave.

I know I'm coming into this a bit late but it looks as if she shouldn't have to leave if she doesn't like it as her people were here before the white man decided to rape and pillage.

Top Bottom