• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Besides if your Glock blows up, at least you will take out your attacker at the same time.

Come on. You knew the thread was headed down this slope right from the start. :):

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    It is good to see that Gabe Suarez has now jumped on the clickbait bandwagon. I can just see the next one: "Gabe Suarez says try this one weird trick to be more badass than a navy SEAL"...

Or maybe: "Criminals are furious about this one crazy way to stop them".

I've never been fully convinced of his character and this sort of crap doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    It is good to see that Gabe Suarez has now jumped on the clickbait bandwagon. I can just see the next one: "Gabe Suarez says try this one weird trick to be more badass than a navy SEAL"...

Or maybe: "Criminals are furious about this one crazy way to stop them".

I've never been fully convinced of his character and this sort of crap doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

I agree with that.

I only posted the link because I didn't think it had been posted before. Plus it made me laugh :)

And the ONLY reason why I don't have a 1911 is because of the money. I WANT one, but I currently have something else I'm putting my money towards. And I have already sold 2 guns to help put the money towards it.

I WILL have a 1911 someday.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    I agree with that.

I only posted the link because I didn't think it had been posted before. Plus it made me laugh :)

And the ONLY reason why I don't have a 1911 is because of the money. I WANT one, but I currently have something else I'm putting my money towards. And I have already sold 2 guns to help put the money towards it.

I WILL have a 1911 someday.

Wasn't meaning to criticize you at all, hope it didn't come off that way.

I had one, ended up having to sell it in a family emergency. Still miss it..

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Wasn't meaning to criticize you at all, hope it didn't come off that way.

I had one, ended up having to sell it in a family emergency. Still miss it..

Not at all, never took it that way. I just wanted to point it out before I get called a "Glock fan boy" :)

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The author has a damn Para-ordinance. It's not even a real 1911.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Ah...I see his reasoning. You can't pull off an upside down hold on your 1911 while pulling the trigger with your pinky finger technique. It does'nt matter. I would probably shoot myself anyway, no matter what gun I used. So actually that might save me from shooting myself if I have a 1911.

gummergif

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2015
    REDACTED
    Depending on from where you are drawing your gun, like AIWB for example, you may end up holding you gun upside down and having to pull the trigger with your pinky. Try that with a 1911.

Many reading this are probably thinking right now, “I’ve never heard of anyone doing that. I’ve never practiced that.” Yep. We can show you all sorts of things you’ve probably never seen or heard
    about before.

Personally, I recommend their "Force on Force - defense against Wizardry" and "40 S&W - The only round that penetrates Dragon Hide" classes.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Boy I sure want a Nighthawk!

For the record I have fired my 1911 upside down with my pinky. I doubt I could do it with somebody beating my @$$. But I would also have a hard time reaching my pistol itch my non-dominate hand under the same conditions.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I've got other **** to worry about besides whether or not i'm gonna be able to shoot a 1911 upside down with my pinky.

Top Bottom