How did we loose sight if the pocket 32 acp? What's your favorite.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bottlefed

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Hamilton county
    I own several although the colt 1903 fits in my hand better(like its part of my hand). The savage 1907 is a marvel of a gun. In fact it was the gun tested against the 1911 for the government contract in 45acp. What's your 32acp of choice.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    My favorite was a Bernadelli Model 60 with a 6" barrel and adjustable sights until it grew legs.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I have,

1907 Savage .32acp
    1903 Colt hammerless .32acp
    Bersa Thunder .32acp
    Kel-Tech .32acp
    Ortgies .32acp

My favorite by far is the Colt 1903.
    I wish I could buy a brand new one produced with today's metallurgy.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have had a Colt 1903, an Ortgies, and a Savage. I loved the Colt. I also loved the FN 1922. I just couldn't make myself use them for anything but fun plinking at the range. There came a time I needed to downsize and consolidate, i.e. I was cash strapped. I miss them all but I would definitely buy another Colt and FN if the opportunity came along.

686 Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Huntington County
    I carry a 32 NAA Guardian. I also keep a new one in the safe in case I need a replacement. I have fed this gun every brand of ammo that I can and it has shot it all without fail. Most people wont like this gun because it's all steel, it's never been an issue to me. I always carry a spare mag in my pocket and on occasion have ran it through the washer and dryer, I always take that mag and fire off all six rounds out in the back yard, again, it has never failed to fire. I have other "pocket guns", but I don't consider them pocket guns, the Guardian is a true pocket gun.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Like the Colts and the Savages, have both. I think the 1903 is one of the most elegant pistols made.:)

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I had a keltec p32 many years ago that I regret selling. Im going to pick another one up one day if teh price is right.

Ditto. What surprised me about the little Keltec is that, while close to half the weight, felt recoil was less than the Beretta Tomcat.

Squib

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I've had a stainless P-32 for a number of years and it has been a great little back up. I also carry it when I leave the CM-9 at home, for whatever reason. It has never failed to fire or cycle no matter what I feed it. I have confidence to carry it because I know it's going to work. It just kinda disappears in whatever I'm wearing. What's not to like?

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Why is it that when someone brings up .380, the internet explodes with people touting its supposed ineffectiveness. But a post talking about 32acp goes on unscathed?

Could it be, people on the internet are retarded?

Rock those 32's boys. I shot a coon with one once. Strictly in defense. It worked.

Top Bottom