How many children in the middle east have we killed?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    How many innocent children have been injured, lost limbs, lost parents, or died due to our bombings and escapades in the middle east? anyone have any figures......basically i am trying to compare that number with the number of children killed by assad....or even, other countries that may be commiting even worse attrocities, and why we are ignoring them...after all doesnt north korea commit murder against its own citizens in a horible way every day? (death camps)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If we were doing the carpet bombing technique from earlier conflicts the casualty's would be so much higher. The terrorists move civilians into close proximity of targets the know we will be hitting. Even with the insanely accurate ordinance we have it is impossible to thread the needle between the innocents that are parked in front of the target on purpose. Their deaths are used as propaganda against the devils.....us.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    We kill just over a million a year here in the States.

As far as estimating the numbers in the Middle East I would take the NPR/Al Jazeera estimate and cut it by about 2/3rd's and that should get you in the ball park....I am so happy to see folks worrying about the deaths of children...That there is some change I can believe in.....

Ya'll keep going to bat for them younguns now...Ya hear?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I don't know. But it becomes unavoidable when the other side fights like this:

humanshields.jpg

humanshields.jpg

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    We use a vacuum to suck out 100s of thousands a year, and now the "do it for the children" crowd wants to go do so bombing. Guess post birth abortions are really just fine with them.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Feel like I'm arguing with my grandparents, Islam has been around for centuries yet all of the sudden they are convinced all the muslims are out to kill all the non-muslims. A few thousand dead Americans and I guess anything is believable to them.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    We use a vacuum to suck out 100s of thousands a year, and now the "do it for the children" crowd wants to go do so bombing. Guess post birth abortions are really just fine with them.

Seriously get out of here, these are completely different issues, why insert abortion into the discussion?

We get it, people believe life begins at different times in the womb and they'll never agree and both sides will hate eachother for the rest of eternity.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    500,000 dead Iraqi kids are worth it apparently.
    If you're born on this side of an invisible line you're a dead kid we need to avenge/protect/defend, this side of an invisible line and 'the price is worth it'
    [video=youtube;x4PgpbQfxgo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4PgpbQfxgo[/video]

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Well, after our invasion of Iraq the conservative estimate of all deaths was 150,000 +/-, depending on the source. The conservative estimate of the numbers of children who died as a direct result of our pre-war embargo of Iraq are much higher than that. I've seen figures as high as half a million Iraqi children dead due to our embargo of their country. We stopped them from getting many basic medical supplies and they died in droves. Our policies in the region have killed more people than I care to think about and will continue to do so as long as the status quo continues.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I read that we have actually murdered nearly a billion children by our failure to cooperate fully with the United Nations. We need to fully institute the taxes on rich countries so that we can feed the starving children in the third world. There are several other UN programs as well that would help, clean water, climate change, malaria programs, etc.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Seriously get out of here, these are completely different issues, why insert abortion into the discussion?

We get it, people believe life begins at different times in the womb and they'll never agree and both sides will hate eachother for the rest of eternity.

Apparently YOU "don't get it" after all; if you believe so strongly that killing babies is wrong, where is your compassion for the unborn or the almost-but-not-quite-born? Your apparent callous attitude toward abortion is not much different from the expressed attitude that until Islamics stop killing us because we're _not_ Islamics, it's perfectly okay for their population to be thinned out some.

I mean, one invisible line is not much different from another, is it?

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    We've not murdered anymore Muslim children than they have murdered themselves. Why does everybody whine when our military inadvertently kills 'innocents' but other countries slaughter their civilians left and right?

Top Bottom