How many children in the middle east have we killed?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    It's a recent phenomenon that all muslims are ordained to kill all the Christians and jews and are invading our country. They're the new Communist boogey man who'm we all have to be afraid of.

Uh....I think you forgot your purple or you need a history book...Not even a book actually, you can stay on PBS and keep your college level Liberal street cred intact and still know that Islam has quite a history of conquest through slaughter....In the parlance of the younger generation..."It's how they roll Dawg, Whoop! Whoop! Holler Y'all Whoop! Whoop!!!...Word...Peace Out...."

But don't be afraid of Islam...Just be aware of their disdain for you...I am not afraid of rattlesnakes nor brown recluse spiders but I am AWARE that they have the means, the wherewithall, along with the history to cause myself harm...No need to be afraid...

I notice your avatar...What exactly are we going to do "live." Complain? Blame our Country for all of the ills of the World? Defend folks who think not much of us?

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Uh....I think you forgot your purple or you need a history book...Not even a book actually, you can stay on PBS and keep your college level Liberal street cred intact and still know that Islam has quite a history of conquest through slaughter....In the parlance of the younger generation..."It's how they roll Dawg, Whoop! Whoop! Holler Y'all Whoop! Whoop!!!...Word...Peace Out...."

But don't be afraid of Islam...Just be aware of their disdain for you...I am not afraid of rattlesnakes nor brown recluse spiders but I am AWARE that they have the means, the wherewithall, along with the history to cause myself harm...No need to be afraid...

I notice your avatar...What exactly are we going to do "live." Complain? Blame our Country for all of the ills of the World? Defend folks who think not much of us?

Ask yourself... do you have disdain for Muslims?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Ask yourself... do you have disdain for Muslims?

Only the radical islamist ones that want to kill me because I don't follow their particular version of insanity.

I have disdain for child rapists too.

I'm for genocide (in before hornadylnlTM)

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    what about the non-muslim children in africa who are mutilated or killed or forced into slavery by their own...and those children may actually grow up to not hate us...why are they not worth saving, but the children of assad and al-qaeda are?

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What makes you think they'd fight? So far, all the damage they seem to want to do is against property, unarmed bystanders or fellow protestors, or - if sufficiently "aroused," they'll fight the police, who - they are pretty sure - will only arrest them, not kill them. I doubt many Obama supporters would like to go up against folks who would actually - not theoretically - LIKE to kill them.

You described the college educated supporters who made up the OWS protests. What about those in the urban areas, the gang bangers and their families? While they may not want to fight, if they are forced to serve then dumped in the middle of Damascus, they would not have much choice, right? After all they would either die in combat or get captured and tortured such that they either converted to Islam or were killed or would commit a war crime which means that they would be executed here in the states. No matter what, we clean up our domestic problems.

I know, that is extreme but is an attempt to make light of the situation. Most of our domestic problems are due to the Obama supporters after all.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Actually, at first glance, that's not a bad analogy. Consider: Communists, from their very early time in power, vowed to destroy capitalist democracies. When they found they couldn't get the job done militarily, they openly vowed to destroy us from within. In the 1950s and 1960s, while there were some attempts to expose and root out communists in our government and elsewhere in society, it was largely unsuccessful, as witness our current situation, with in-all-but-name communists in charge of our education and entertainment and news organizations and firmly ensconced - and out in the open, now - in our government. They managed to get into those positions because we were lulled into disbelief by the discrediting of those who were attempting to expose them.

Now we have an Islamic movement - whether it is "mainstream" or not is open to question - which openly espouses the destruction of - wait for it - capitalist democracies ("The West") and declares that their goal is for everyone to be converted to Islam, by whatever means necessary. They, like the communists, are very open in their goals and their determination to achieve them, dissembling only enough to lull the foolish into disbelief - just like the communists before them. And, like the commies before them, they have their apologists who scoff at those who highlight their goals and their methods in an effort to discredit them. And, like the communists, they are infiltrating our society and government and effectively undermining our interests in the world and in our own country.

So, yes, the radical islamists ARE the new boogey man, of which we would do well to be very wary, in the same way a prudent person doesn't play around in a room full of snakes, especially if he can't tell a poisonous viper from a benign pest-controller by looking at them.

One of the best ways to destroy this country is the continual pursuit of lots and lots of foreign American wars. What better way to redistribute and plunder the wealth of the USA across the world (while simultaneously toppling governments who reject globalism). And when the American republic finally collapses into a tyrannical cesspool, there will be little sympathy for us after all the wars we've waged.

That's why the pro-globalism/pro-communism Council on Foreign Relations -- a group that has been filling up White House cabinets for 90 years -- is always encouraging more foreign wars.

Sharia Law is a boogeyman. The real threats to your freedom are people who want to **** American blood and treasure into the sands of the middle east. Being afraid of people 6,000 miles away is a way to keep you distracted from and compliant to the threats right here at home.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    We've not murdered anymore Muslim children than they have murdered themselves. Why does everybody whine when our military inadvertently kills 'innocents' but other countries slaughter their civilians left and right?

It reminds me of the old drunk hillbilly attitude that he can beat his wife all he wants, but you'd better not lay one hand on her.

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    I'm not gonna waste my time reading this whole thread. All I have to say is when two of your enemies are fighting each other you don't try to intervene. You secretly arm both sides and hope the winner is easy pickins at the end of the conflict. Our fedgov would do well to implement this in Syria. Both sides want us dead. Let 'em kill each other.We certainly shouldn't be backing the muslim brotherhood.
    The sunnis are controlling Obama right now. They are in the minority but they have all the oil so all the power.
    Oh yeah, abortion is murder, killing children is wrong, it doesn't matter how old they are. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Actually, at first glance, that's not a bad analogy. Consider: Communists, from their very early time in power, vowed to destroy capitalist democracies. When they found they couldn't get the job done militarily, they openly vowed to destroy us from within. In the 1950s and 1960s, while there were some attempts to expose and root out communists in our government and elsewhere in society, it was largely unsuccessful, as witness our current situation, with in-all-but-name communists in charge of our education and entertainment and news organizations and firmly ensconced - and out in the open, now - in our government. They managed to get into those positions because we were lulled into disbelief by the discrediting of those who were attempting to expose them.

Now we have an Islamic movement - whether it is "mainstream" or not is open to question - which openly espouses the destruction of - wait for it - capitalist democracies ("The West") and declares that their goal is for everyone to be converted to Islam, by whatever means necessary. They, like the communists, are very open in their goals and their determination to achieve them, dissembling only enough to lull the foolish into disbelief - just like the communists before them. And, like the commies before them, they have their apologists who scoff at those who highlight their goals and their methods in an effort to discredit them. And, like the communists, they are infiltrating our society and government and effectively undermining our interests in the world and in our own country.
    Accurate, if condensed assessment on history of infiltration methods.

... we would do well to be very wary, in the same way a prudent person doesn't play around in a room full of snakes, especially if he can't tell a poisonous viper from a benign pest-controller by looking at them.
    Yeah. Being wary or aware of does not mean "afraid of", as some repeatedly characterize it.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I'm not gonna waste my time reading this whole thread. All I have to say is when two of your enemies are fighting each other you don't try to intervene. You secretly arm both sides and hope the winner is easy pickins at the end of the conflict. Our fedgov would do well to implement this in Syria. Both sides want us dead. Let 'em kill each other.We certainly shouldn't be backing the muslim brotherhood.
    The sunnis are controlling Obama right now. They are in the minority but they have all the oil so all the power.
    Oh yeah, abortion is murder, killing children is wrong, it doesn't matter how old they are. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

I don't think we should arm either side. They have access to plenty of weapons- Assad's forces from Russia and Iran; the rebels from Turkey and Saudi Arabia. Any leftover weapons in this conflict are going to end up being used against us so let us not have them be weapons we supplied.

Top Bottom