How many women on here would like to see a singles forum?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwhitaker45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    LP1 has it right. Go to the next 1500 and realize that all of those guys are "manly men" you speak of. Camo and beer bellies everywhere.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Lori was asking for feedback from singles. Only the married crew responded. Unfortunately this is typical. People are single because they are too shy or insecure to do anything about it.
    Actually, she asked the ladies as a whole. But it doesn't really matter, does it?

We don't have to be able to participate in a singles forum to know that it's probably not a good idea for INGO as a whole.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    I am just curious if this has been tried before. I would imagine the number of men on here far outnumber the women, but that is not a bad thing for us ladies ;) I am newly divorced and enjoy almost anything and everything outdoors, including shooting (although still very much an amateur). I began using this site about a year and a half ago when seeking advice on shooting and have come to the conclusion that the vast majority of the men on here are true, manly, men. I think it would be fun to start a forum on here for single women like myself to get to know some hardworking, strong, handsome, and like-minded men on here. What do you say ladies?
    Well, then you're s.o.l. here! :lmfao:

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    I don't have the time or inclination to actively fish. Lately anyone single who stays up past midnight and has descent grammar and spelling is interesting. :)

I will respond back but I don't generally initiate contact. In person perhaps but not online.

I wish it were just one, I seem to attract special people, my friends tell me it's because I am too nice. :) Scary might be too strong of word but I am using it for lack of a better word.

How about the men who want to talk dirty but don't want a real relationship to go with it. I need at least a range trip in the deal before a man starts telling me the kinds of things he would like to do with me. :)

Lonely guys who want someone but can't get beyond the 1990's to start a new beginning. Most conversations with them involve events and people from several years ago. Or the constant talk of the ex that did them wrong.

Or the angry men with the unresolved anger they can't let go of. They are always negative and draining. I'm too happy and upbeat to want to spend time at their pity party. Do something about the things that anger you or shut the hell up. Please don't try to drag me down with you.

The white knights who want to talk but then don't answer back after I respond to them. Why contact me to talk if you don't want to really talk?

My absolute favorite are the ones who want to marry me after only a few days or a couple of weeks.

That's not what happened, I'm not like that. It takes a lot for me to get sh*tty with people, but when I do, I do it very well. :)

He sent me a pm regarding the song title thread and Lori's thread, I hadn't been online much prior so I had no clue what he was talking about. I thought he thought I was hitting on him so I justified my song selections. Several hours later I found Lori's thread and realized what he was actually talking about.

It was no big deal, my point was that because I do get weird pm's some times I don't always know how to respond when I get normal ones.

Negative on me making the first move. I may actively flirt in a thread but I won't contact anyone first. I'm old school.

I agree with this. Nothing forced ever flourishes. It's better when things just happen. I attend most nearby events when I can. I always check in at the INGO booth at the 1500. I even plan to go next Saturday.

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a lot going on in this area. With the weird hours I keep I could just be missing the Indy area M&G's. I went to one of the Southside M&G's at the pizza place last spring. That was fun but I was probably the only single person there but I wasn't fishing so I don't really know.

I ought'r be a shoe-in, then........:):

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    As interesting as this thread is to read, it illustrates why a singles forum is a bad idea. I know way too much about some INGO members now. The drama would be ridiculous if we had a singles forum. :bacondance:

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    As interesting as this thread is to read, it illustrates why a singles forum is a bad idea. I know way too much about some INGO members now. The drama would be ridiculous if we had a singles forum. :bacondance:

I agree, that's why I stick to analyzing instead of public fraternizing. I couldn't see publically dating other members. Some things are best done discretely.

I think when you let a few hundred or more people into your love life you are asking for trouble.

However I do think INGO is a great resource for character references. I always check past posts when people contact me, friend request me or anything like that. I prefer to glimpse at the character of the person I am conversing with.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I agree, that's why I stick to analyzing instead of public fraternizing. I couldn't see publically dating other members. Some things are best done discretely.

I think when you let a few hundred or more people into your love life you are asking for trouble.

However I do think INGO is a great resource for character references. I always check past posts when people contact me, friend request me or anything like that. I prefer to glimpse at the character of the person I am conversing with.

If I send you a PM will you take a week off to read my previous posts? :):

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    You have too much time in your hands then.That's also probably why I'm not on your friend list either. lol :):

I don't read everything about people, just a quick skim for anything the would scream out serial killer or anti social person with anger issues. If I get more than a couple pm's I might look a little closer. I really don't have that much time to do background checks on people. Or do I? :laugh:

You're not on my friend list because you never sent me a request. :)

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    It's funny this keeps coming up. Let's just be honest. Attraction is very important. It would be very easy to post some pics in your album and make it known you're single.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Motion to dismiss OP's question for being moot, since everyone knows there are no women on the internet, and definitely no women on :ingo:.
    The cake is a lie, the cake is always a lie, there is no cake.

Top Bottom