• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GGF

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I wondered if the smoke was from a shot-up fire extinguisher, but it does look like the smoke/dust comes from the ceiling.

I'm glad the store owner and his employee are OK & I would be glad to buy'em a beer!

GGF

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I wondered if the smoke was from a shot-up fire extinguisher, but it does look like the smoke/dust comes from the ceiling.

I'm glad the store owner and his employee are OK & I would be glad to buy'em a beer!

GGF

I'd suspect the dust was shaken loose from the drop ceiling from concussion of the employee's firearm going off.

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    Did the perp get a shot off? Was he the one that shot the glass, surely the glass didn't break from the muzzle blast from the shop workers gun?

Looked to me that the employee shot through the glass into the per but I could be wrong. Hard to tell.

I'm just happy the good guys prevailed. How dumb do you have to be to rob a gun store? Seems like it would be common knowledge that the employees would be packing.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Always locked and loaded. Glock, 1911A1, S&W MP, 442 S&W. No reason not to have a round in the tube. A close friend of mine owned a local shop with his wife. They both carried behind the counter, and had the same issue occur. 40cal, and a 45ACP stopped the robbery. Few years later they retired, and closed the shop.
    Neither were charged, justified shoot/defense.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I know of two in Louisville... Pawn shops...I do transfers for them...Employees can't carry...

Pawn shops in the South are more . . . mainstream/conventional than north of the Ohio River.

I still remember being told that I "must" stop by "Larry's Pawn Shop" (yes, really) in Huntsville, that it was a rocking gun shop. I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Yeah, right, Bobby Lee."

My mistake--stacks of cases of ammo on the shop floor. Cases full of guns. "Jeweler drawers" of rare Smiths. Never been more happy to be completely wrong than that day.:D

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    You better have one in 'the pipe" why would you not?

COWBOY!!
    Oh there will be some ingo Ninja around shortly to school us all on how they never carry with one in the pipe but will clean house when the time comes ... be-be-be-cause the Israelis.

it seriously works me up when people say dumb **** about gun fighting when they've never done it but they never listen to or try to argue with people who have or people who have actualy wisely spent the time and money to be trained.
    for me personaly when I try to give someone advice it's a genuine attempt to help that person the only way I can at that time. For me when someone that doesn't know anything turns that help down it feels like someone just took the Christmas turkey you gave them and fed it to the dog. I tried to just stop trying to help but it's not in my nature so i always end up being the idiot talking to the brick wall.
    I don't hate on the people who just honestly don't know and try to learn and when they hear good advice they change their ways. I mean yeah I wish everyone would seek out PROPER training. But some men are too proud. It's cool, it's your life. Growing up on a farm and hunting rabbits and deer all your life doesn't count as proper training

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I might have to rethink not carrying a .45. That guy dropped like he was hit with a cannon.

Shot placement possibly.

I think the first shot to the lead bad guy was COM, then he doubled over and the second shot went in the top of his head and knocked him back.

I heard on Ingo that the .45 was an outdated caliber especially when fired from the outdated platform such as a 1911.
    Well, what the video doesn't show is how the .45 shredded the guy's soul as it slowly made its way toward Hades....

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    Shot placement possibly.

OI heard on Ingo that the .45 was an outdated caliber especially when fired from the outdated platform such as a 1911.

Well of course the .45 caliber is outdated, I know a guy that said soon they will stop making the 1911 platform because of its flaws and hiccups. I mean seriously who carries those heavy useless guns anyways...?? :stickpoke::stickpoke:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Did the perp get a shot off? Was he the one that shot the glass, surely the glass didn't break from the muzzle blast from the shop workers gun?
    It was a .45, I was here in southern Indiana when this happened, pretty sure I felt the muzzle blast because........IT WAS A.45!!!!!!
    :):
    Seriously though, yeah, dead turd looked like he became dead before hitting the floor.

Top Bottom