Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Even if he's convicted (which he should be) I don't see the Big Guy letting him spend any time in jail. My suspicion is that Daddy will pardon him if he is sentenced to jail time and drop his bid for re-election.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

I've also heard it said that a potential avenue for his legal team would be to challenge the constitutionality of this law. Wouldn't that be a kicker if so after the Big Guy has been rallying for stiff penalties for gun law violations. Especially involving background checks.

It's going to be really interesting how this plays out. Hopefully the court won't toss it out because of Hunter's legal team argument that the previous sweetheart diversion agreement is binding.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Even if he's convicted (which he should be) I don't see the Big Guy letting him spend any time in jail. My suspicion is that Daddy will pardon him if he is sentenced to jail time and drop his bid for re-election.
    How long can we slow walk this? Sentencing mid January of '25 possible?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    We'll see if Biden's team will be caught in a another lie if it comes down to a pardon. WH Press Sec. KJP was specifically asked this question awhile back If Daddy Joe would issue Hunter a pardon for a conviction and she said unequivocally "No"

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    Well something just struck me. With the Hunter Biden indictment coming out. How long before the left tries to attack Trump again? They have used him to be a distraction over and over.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I saw the special CBS news alert come on in the doctors office and started yelling at the TV "Why won't they leave the Bidens alone and go after Trump instead!?!?!" just to see what would happen. No one cared.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Hunter Biden was indicted on three Federal Gun Charges today Sept 14th 2023.

In layman's terms . . .

1. Lying on Form 4473 about drug addiction
    2. Lying to FFL who sold him the gun (regarding drug addiction); a separate crime.
    3. Being a drug addict in possession of a gun.
    The third one could get tossed out with current case law emerging that having been a drug addict possessing a firearm is unconstitutional. However, that doesn't necessarily wipe out all of #3, or #1 and #2. Doesn't matter what he lied about. There is Karma.

William T. Kirk of Washington Gun Law summarizes some of the legal details in his YouTube video . . .

Will have to watch and see where it goes. Given the sweetheart deal that was already attempted, I don't trust anything until I see it.
    :coffee: :popcorn:

Note to Admins: If there's already a thread on Hunter and his Federal Criminal Charges, move this there.

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

“Ironically, that's the one crime you can’t tie Joe Biden into," Rep. James Comer, chairman of the House Oversight Committee, told reporters in response to the indictment."

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

“Ironically, that's the one crime you can’t tie Joe Biden into," Rep. James Comer, chairman of the House Oversight Committee, told reporters in response to the indictment."

Can’t or won’t?

Top Bottom