"I don't need no warrant, (expletive)" ... Boom, headshot!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    A mother called the police on her son to teach him a lesson after a domestic dispute. Police arrived, and the son told the officers they needed a warrant.

That's when one officer drew his gun and put it to Danny Rodriquez's head, and said, "I DON'T NEED NO WARRANT, M**********R!!" This account comes from the officer's partner.

The confrontation ended with the killing of both Danny Rodriquez and his dog.

Officer Richard Chrisman is being charged with "Aggravated Assault."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx9Mt4krDtc

PHP4CACCD605C60F.jpg

He don't need no warrant.

Last edited:

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    wow... I understand that the official stance of the PD union rep has to be one of " let's see what the investigation and all the facts say " but to I couldn't get past the fatal irony @ 03:00 when he responds to the question about his "I don't need no warrant" comment followed by placing a gun to the deceased's head as the union rep starts spouting about due process and civil liberties.

Some of the best men I know put a badge on every day..... the fact that they have to be associated with the likes of this thug with a badge makes me feel like puking.

Sadly many people don't really know about the 10% rule and will just begin bashing all LEO.

There may be evidence come out that says the suspect acted in self defense because the deceased may have pulled out a weapon after police shot the dog and maybe the officer acted in self defense at that point......

Regardless.... his actions that day are those of a thug and not one of an oathkeeper.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Cursing and putting a gun to someone's head before eventually killing them? The fact that the other officer seems to think the situation was pretty bad, and the fact that the officer was charged tells me it can't be good for this guy. This ought to be very interesting as the facts unfold. If it went down the way this clip says it went down, I hope he spends a long time behind bars.

Oh, and how very nice of the reporter to bring on the FOP guy to ambush him. He knew that the FOP guy couldn't say anything more than what he did, but he kept hounding him and cutting him off. Very "O'Reilly-esque" of him.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    There is no excuse for a thug like this having a badge, or getting a pass because he does.

NO EXCUSE.

Excuse? No, reason? Yes..

It was explained to my by my Marine friend as "The 10% rule".... I find it VERY much applies to almost everything in life.

10% of the people in the military have no ****ing business being soldiers, they should get out, go home and leave soldiering to the other 90%...

As it pertains to the rest of us....

Basically 10% of the people in any given job have no ****ing business doing that job...

This applies in a very direct and unfortunate manner in situations such as this.

silverspoon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Bloomfield
    Interesting that since the "allegations" involved another police officer they are only "allegations". You can bet the farm if the "allegations" were reversed and involved Joe Blow citizen killing the police officer they would be "fact" and Joe Blow citizen would be charged with first degree murder instead of aggravated assault. The FOP representative would be the first in line to be singing for the death penalty.

Not cop bashing but the thin blue line is wearing thin over things such as this. I just wish police officers would hold themselves to the same standards as they hold Joe Blow citizen. I also wish the prosecutors would have the same standards for police officers as they do for Joe Blow citizens. To often it seems both the police and prosecutors are quick to charge Joe Blow with the worst charge on every single count possible but when it involves "one of their own" it's with the mildest charge possible.

Aw well, for what it's worth THANKS to all the 90% out there that care and do their best at a job that your damned if you do and damned if you don't no matter what you do.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Aw well, for what it's worth THANKS to all the 90% out there that care and do their best at a job that your damned if you do and damned if you don't no matter what you do.

:+1:

Also the honest cop, who spoke up about his partner, has my respect. That's what it takes to fix this state of affairs. No wall of silence - no brotherhood coverup. Seek true justice for all.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    :+1:

Also the honest cop, who spoke up about his partner, has my respect. That's what it takes to fix this state of affairs. No wall of silence - no brotherhood coverup. Seek true justice for all.
    :+1: For honest cops.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Excuse? No, reason? Yes..

It was explained to my by my Marine friend as "The 10% rule".... I find it VERY much applies to almost everything in life.

10% of the people in the military have no ****ing business being soldiers, they should get out, go home and leave soldiering to the other 90%...

As it pertains to the rest of us....

Basically 10% of the people in any given job have no ****ing business doing that job...

This applies in a very direct and unfortunate manner in situations such as this.

i agree with your 10% rule. then about 20 more percent of people shouldnt waste our air :):

the problem that the 10% of bad cops and bad soldiers make, is that when people encounter another person wearing the same uniform they dont know if they are getting one from the 10% or the 90%. thats why I personally do not trust cops right off the bat. I was a witness to a dispute a week or so ago, and I volunteered my account to the responding officers because I didnt want the crazy person to get away (I could have just walked away). but I have to tell you that even me approaching the cops as a witness made me nervous and I have no record at all. Thats pretty sad that its like that. one cop was so green, I thought he was gonna call for a diaper break :rolleyes:, I actually had to coach him through what questions to ask me and what info to write down. maybe he hadnt been through the academy yet :dunno: , I think in Indiana they can patrol up to a year without going through the academy if I remember what a friend told me right.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    The incident occurred on Oct 5, 2010.
    The Officer involved was fired on May 23, 2011.
    There doesn't seem to be any more news on this eight month old story since 5/23/11.
    If the incident happened as Officer Sergio Virgillo says it did then Chrisman deserves whatever punishment he receives.
    A list of related articles is on the right side of this link page.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/.../20110323phoenix-police-richard-chrisman.html

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    The incident occurred on Oct 5, 2010.
    The Officer involved was fired on May 23, 2011.
    There doesn't seem to be any more news on this eight month old story since 5/23/11.
    If the incident happened as Officer Sergio Virgillo says it did then Chrisman deserves whatever punishment he receives.
    A list of related articles is on the right side of this link page.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/.../20110323phoenix-police-richard-chrisman.html

It figures he got a soft baby slap on the wrist

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    You've got the inside information. If you would have posted the story back in October, this wouldn't have happened. :):
    I used the web address from the photo and went to the newspapers site.
    Then searched the name of the Officer.
    Not exactly "inside" information. :dunno:

Top Bottom