• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigo334

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 5, 2010
    Greenfield
    I took the screw in in the adjustable trigger and it feels great to me I dry fired it a little bit, feels way nicer then my glock trigger.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I took the screw in in the adjustable trigger and it feels great to me I dry fired it a little bit, feels way nicer then my glock trigger.

You took what from the screw.
    That is not an adjustable trigger. That is an "Over travel" stop. Nothing more. Unless you are familiar with the workings of that gun please do not fiddle with it. That is set at the factory.
    And hell yes it is better than your glock trigger...........:):

Wait until you shoot one with a tuned trigger. It will leave you forever changed.

bigo334

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 5, 2010
    Greenfield
    Got ya good thing I only turned it about a quarter turn in, if I didn't have to be at work so early tomorrow I would go and shoot it.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    You took what from the screw.
    That is not an adjustable trigger. That is an "Over travel" stop. Nothing more. Unless you are familiar with the workings of that gun please do not fiddle with it. That is set at the factory.
    And hell yes it is better than your glock trigger...........:):

Wait until you shoot one with a tuned trigger. It will leave you forever changed.

+1 +1 +1!!!!!!!!!

can get very dangerous if you play to much with the little screw!!!!!......LEAVE IT BE IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING!!!!!

bigo334

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 5, 2010
    Greenfield
    I really like it I'm sure once I fire it I'll have to have another in the future. I was impressed by how well it was put together compared to my dad's, but his is a cheap one and shoots nicely for the most part. When I draw I get almost a perfect sight picture which surprised me I can barely do that glock and it was the gun I have shot the most and practiced with for the last 4 years

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I carry a Glock daily and have for years. I shoot a 1911 a lot more accurate than any gun I have.

I am faster and combat accurate with my Glocks so that is what I prefer for a EDC.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Nice gun! I am a Glock fan, but EDC a 1911. It's the opposite of Gluemanz28 for me. In head to head practice, I'm quicker with the 1911 than the Glock. Everybody is different, so once you've got really familiar with the platform, test yourself to see what works best for you. Then commit to that platform for carry and just enjoy the others. We live in the golden times for handgun carry in that there are types, calibers and sizes to fit everyone. Even if you are a three finger troll, there's something out there that will work for you. The spice of life is finding it.

bigo334

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 5, 2010
    Greenfield
    Went to the range today ran 100 round threw the gun and I really like it, need to shoot some more though for sure. I may have a slight flinch while shooting, noticed most round were hitting a little left I didn't do to bad though I'll post the target here in a bit.

Top Bottom