• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    CZ says they are inbound to the US distributors as of 1/5 so hopefully the distributors either have them or will be getting them this week, and start shipping them to dealers within the month.

bob_dolemite

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    I'm guessing based on where you had posted this that you plan to SBR it. When/if you do this, can you please detail what was needed to get this 922r compliant? That's the one thing holding me back. Okay, second thing after lack of funds.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I'm guessing based on where you had posted this that you plan to SBR it. When/if you do this, can you please detail what was needed to get this 922r compliant? That's the one thing holding me back. Okay, second thing after lack of funds.

Im curious on this too, since they're made in the Czech republic. I'm also curious where there is a spot to engrave it

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012

Why would you be concerned with 922r for an SBR?

sigpro

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 2, 2012
    Avon
    Have been in contact with a cz LE rep and he says they arnt sure if we will be able to sbr the scorpion or the bren pistols as they are made over seas. He says they are in contact with the atf

Top Bottom