• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Walks into police station with an AK, body armor, and a black ski mask. Hmmmmm... Wonder what one could reasonably expect the response to be? Pretty much as it was.

I disagree. Walking into a police station in the most densely Muslim area in the US wearing body armor, face masks and AK's SHOULD have gotten them shot instantly. The fact that it did not makes me fear there would have been more dead police had those two been bad guys and not merely dumb asses.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Wow, I used to deal with a Brandon Vreeland at a customer in a previous job...But the guy I knew was on the west side of Mich, west of Grand Rapids...Wonder if it's the same guy???

Is it this guy?
    [video=youtube;dNKqOu9eE8I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNKqOu9eE8I[/video]

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Good on the cops for not messing up their lobby. These guys are idiots for sure but for those hoping they lose their rights that's for the courts to decide.

If there was this much outrage in INGO for more serious offenses with guns (i.e. a Chicago sticky) the owners of this board would need more bandwidth to cover the traffic (and cash in on ad clicks, maybe).

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    What a bunch of freaking idiots! It is beyond comprehension what these fools were doing! I applaud the restraint the police exercised. Now if these idiots were indeed shot and killed some ambulance chaser would have come in and thought he hit the lottery. It's idiots like this that give the anti 2A nut cases ammunition against private gun ownership. I can only hope these morons are prosecuted and spend serious time in prison.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    What a bunch of freaking idiots! It is beyond comprehension what these fools were doing! I applaud the restraint the police exercised. Now if these idiots were indeed shot and killed some ambulance chaser would have come in and thought he hit the lottery. It's idiots like this that give the anti 2A nut cases ammunition against private gun ownership. I can only hope these morons are prosecuted and spend serious time in prison.

Why prison? Because their actions were offensive to you? Or felonious?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Why prison? Because their actions were offensive to you? Or felonious?

I think they'll be prosecuted under the, "Is this bothering you? I'm not touching you." law. That always got me in trouble with my sister and mom always brought the hammer down on me.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    giphy.gif

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    I have to tell myself every time I hear/see something really ignorant. Something else is going to come along and top it. I think this stupid f*****g stunt may be an all time show stopper. Good grief.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I have to tell myself every time I hear/see something really ignorant. Something else is going to come along and top it. I think this stupid f*****g stunt may be an all time show stopper. Good grief.

You walk into a police station dressed as an isis recruit and bad **** is going to happen and I'm not going to protest the police when you are set on fire.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Well this legally isn't a crime. Mostly because they haven't do anything. But it's just stupid

Are the police within their rights to disarm this guy and subdue him under these circumstances? Absolutely, in my opinion. So, after they do that and see what the situation really is, they may learn that no crime was committed, though they had PC to believe one was about to be committed.

I don't think that under these specific circumstances, we could say that this is something the "can" do, even if, ultimately, there was no crime. The police acted reasonably in disarming and subduing.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    And for those thinking that these idiots should lose their gun rights over this incident, I ask this question: Have you ever said anything stupid? How about we take away your right of free speech? See how that works?

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    Yeah deft stupid but if all Americans carried at all times the cops would not be surprised by law abiding citizens doing lawful things. It's kinda like how u can legally refuse your stuff being searched But if u do the cops are going to be super pissed and get a dog and then pretend it indicates so they can search u anyways. But if all citizens expressed there 4th amendment Every time then cops wouldn't think twice when u refuse searches. At some point Americans need to start us My there Right gets all the time so the cops don't over react. So where clear this is not the time to be doing this LOL police are deft going to respond according to there natural instinct. That guy is lucky he's alive.

Top Bottom