• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Yeah deft stupid but if all Americans carried at all times the cops would not be surprised by law abiding citizens doing lawful things. It's kinda like how u can legally refuse your stuff being searched But if u do the cops are going to be super pissed and get a dog and then pretend it indicates so they can search u anyways. But if all citizens expressed there 4th amendment Every time then cops wouldn't think twice when u refuse searches. At some point Americans need to start us My there Right gets all the time so the cops don't over react. So where clear this is not the time to be doing this LOL police are deft going to respond according to there natural instinct. That guy is lucky he's alive.

I tried to copy and paste this into a translator, but it doesn't work as I am not sure what the original language is.

mastery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Here
    I tried to copy and paste this into a translator, but it doesn't work as I am not sure what the original language is.

That's called new English; it's what all the kids are using today. Improper spelling; along with a lack of correct adverbs, adjectives, and punctuation. Ya gots to triez to figurs outz wha it be cents yu ol folk lik me. Make sure to tweet that to all your friends.

Going back to the thread topic - something tells me you're going to hear more about at least one of the two clowns in the next few years.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    And for those thinking that these idiots should lose their gun rights over this incident, I ask this question: Have you ever said anything stupid? How about we take away your right of free speech? See how that works?

If they showed up at my house dressed like that I can't say I wouldn't have a reaction much like the officers did; if not more so. I don't think they should lose their gun rights but...stupid games and stupid prizes.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    The Cops that were in the lobby deserve a medal for restraint.....I am surprised the guy with the mask & AK didn't get shot...

bb37

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    North of US40
    "Professional provocateurs". Imagine how Professional Provocateur would look on your business card.

And, give the cops credit for not only their restraint, but for being polite: "I will put a round in you, sir."

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Charging either of them with felonies just seems ridiculous and spiteful.

They didn't threaten anybody.

When police wear that same stuff to your door, or even to the wrong house, it's just fine, right?

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Charging either of them with felonies just seems ridiculous and spiteful.

They didn't threaten anybody.

When police wear that same stuff to your door, or even to the wrong house, it's just fine, right?

Agreed... It may sound extreme to many but this does not bode well for our gun rights. These two acted in an ill-advised manner but putting felony charges on what they did is making an example of them and that's not good for any of us. They did nothing threatening including refusing to touch their weapons when asked to put them down. I wouldn't have wanted to touch the rifle either. And to the hypocrites who say not to judge people by their appearance it's really something hearing you all say it's a good thing they didn't get shot because the way they looked. Yeah, the cops did the right thing. The prosecutor isn't.

EDIT: I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the charges are not reduced or if they get off entirely. They should.

Top Bottom