• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hkfiend

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    in the Ford Galaxy
    Hey guys, I might not be there Saturday. My truck took a dump on me last night and now I gotta get it fixed. Hopefully it's not gonna cost an arm and a Glock, but I somehow doubt it. I WILL be at the next one though for sure. You all have peaked my interest (plus you sound like a pretty good group of guys to shoot with):ingo:

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Sorry for being late to the Redbrush IDPA party, I was being illegally detained...

Anyway! I don't think I will be shooting a revolver unless someone decides to actually let me borrow a holster as well...

So I usually wear my Appleseed shirt that has Titanium_Frost written on the back and I also will be the one begging Scott Hurt to let us OC and compete without all that stupid concealment crap on while he rolls his eyes and mutters "Zoo Guy" under his breath.

I will also be rolling out the AR and AK for the side match and anyone is welcome to use them.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Wow- had to reread- yep, you went there with the EPD. :lmfao:LOL! Yeah man, skip the revolver this time. I need to get you hooked up with some hogues AND a holster.

Oh, and I wanted to let you know, just in case you or Mudcat Jr wanted to attend, that I will be giving a short carbine seminar on the rifle range before the match. The seminar is entitled "Bear Down! No Blood, No Victory."

Haha! Maybe I can get through this one without mutilating my face:laugh::laugh:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Sorry for being late to the Redbrush IDPA party, I was being illegally detained...

Anyway! I don't think I will be shooting a revolver unless someone decides to actually let me borrow a holster as well...

So I usually wear my Appleseed shirt that has Titanium_Frost written on the back and I also will be the one begging Scott Hurt to let us OC and compete without all that stupid concealment crap on while he rolls his eyes and mutters "Zoo Guy" under his breath.

I will also be rolling out the AR and AK for the side match and anyone is welcome to use them.

We were beginning to wonder where you were. I REALLY need to buy myself a rifle :D

Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    I will not be there I forgot I had promised the wife I would take her to the National Livestock show in Louisville. We missed it last year because I was Appleseeding. I forgot all about it being the same weekend. Oh well Jr will be there gunning for SBC.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    I will not be there I forgot I had promised the wife I would take her to the National Livestock show in Louisville. We missed it last year because I was Appleseeding. I forgot all about it being the same weekend. Oh well Jr will be there gunning for SBC.

Wife? Promises? Livestock? Totally unacceptable. The livestock in Warrick County looks the same as livestock nationally. Take the wife down the road alongside a few pastures and call it good.:D

Just playin my friend- have a good time in Louisville.

TJ,run your bottom feeder and we can compete in the same division.

Not possible this time but in the future we can make this happen. In fact, I think (?) when it's all said and done I will have to be in ESP due to the mods. Not certain on that one though- I'm doing good to get the revolver division figured out (you know, with seven shots and all:D).

Last edited:

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I'm special, my Taurus can run in both SSP and ESP. I typically do ESP because I carry it cocked and locked like my 1911.

I swear though, I would sell my Kimber and just carry that Taurus if my Kimber wasn't so much easier and more comfortable to conceal for the day job. Hey I could sell my Kimber, buy 2 more Taurus(s), Tauri? And still have money left over LOL

scowens

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    O.k., guys we are doing a postal match this w/e! What this is, is all the COF's will be set up the same across the nation. Scores will be tallied and then will be put on IDPA's web page. Kinda cool/humbling to see how you compare to all the other IDPA shooters. 4 stages, (+ fun house???) so maybe a short day and we can progress on to the side match.

You will still need all the normal IDPA garmets, etc. At least it will be cooler, so easier to bear.

Side match is 19 rounds - if you're good. We will be seated on the ground and going prone so don't wear any tux's. Remember no steel bullets, please.

See you all there!

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Sounds cool to me!

I've often wondered why they don't set something up like this a Saturday or two a year for the classifier- set up the stages and squad through them.

Carbine match sounds great as well. Hopefully I'll be able to get up after going prone. Since the match is just 4 courses, I might be alright:laugh:

redbaron

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Elberfeld
    Had a great time today even though I shot like crap. It was good to finally put some faces with some screen names. Thanks DustyDawg for talking Tammy through the courses and giving her tips and advice. She did really well today and I'm sure she'll be back for more.

Top Bottom