If you’ve chosen not to take a Covid vaccine for whatever reason(s), it may be wise to reassess occasionally.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Or, if you've received a Covid vaccine, you should have your health reassessed occasionally.
    I got the first two shots. My doc brought up the fact that I hadn't gotten the booster at my last visit. I told him that I wouldn't be doing so. He said he would make a note in my chart that it was recommended and refused (CYA for him). So I guess it's "in my permanent record" now. :):

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Can we rename the thread?

If you’ve chosen not to take a Covid vaccine, you chose wisely…​

Nope, there's still plenty of time to get a fresh new vaccine or booster for a myriad of new evolving dangerous scary problems you can read about in main stream news! Just kidding, I think the vax party "safe and effective" group have left the thread for the moment. That's a good Title for a new "I told you so" thread. We're definitely within the finger pointing stage of Covid right now, from both sides of the issue :blahblah:
    indiana-jones-last-crusade.gif

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    It’s not so much about preventing the disease entirely as it is about reducing its severity.
    That’s what they say now. Not what they told us before. And it comes out now that three months after a recent boost, current vax has basically zero effect on even reducing severity and hospitalization rate. (Sorry source not handy.) it’s endemic now, and never going away. We released something unnatural into the world and it’s here forever.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    So what are the covid guidelines now? My son was around someone who tested positive yesterday. His mom insists that he needs to quarantine for 10 days, I thought they changed it to 5? I'm more of the mind that if I'm not sick I'm going to keep livng my life.

He is supposed to have a motocross race on Sunday and I think if he feels fine we should go. It is outside anyway.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    So what are the covid guidelines now? My son was around someone who tested positive yesterday. His mom insists that he needs to quarantine for 10 days, I thought they changed it to 5? I'm more of the mind that if I'm not sick I'm going to keep livng my life.

He is supposed to have a motocross race on Sunday and I think if he feels fine we should go. It is outside anyway.

Not feeling sick? Life as usual.

Good luck at the races!

(Note: I am not a doctor; just sharing the protocal we have exercised for the last several decades)

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

I sure as hell wouldn't keep him from it if he feels up to it. The fear addicts have had their fun, it's over now. **** em.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

Do you have the home tests? Just do those and do whatever you want until if/when it goes positive. Even if it does go positive the race itself should be fine if feeling up to it, it is just all the other stuff in the pits or podium etc. where you would need to use common sense. No panting around the trophy girls.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

At work, they say monitor for symptoms and wear a mask. I don’t believe in masks so, I’d treat it like if i found out someone had had the flu or strep throat.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    How is this possible? :scratch:

Covid is going to take its pound of flesh. We paid ours in 20/21. Those countries that were locked down like this are paying it now. Those that were going to die from it are going to die.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    How is this possible? :scratch:

More injections, more infections.

I seriously believe that in time we’ll find out that everything that was done, masking, distancing, staying at home, and probably more especially vaccinations, made this worse than it would have been had we done nothing at all.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom