• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bonkers4Bacon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    Fields of Green
    MP5SD with fun switch and all. What a sexy piece of machinery.

b7kz1y.jpg

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    MP5SD is cool, but I'm partial to the MP5a4 specifically.

There's just something about the looks and appeal of a 4 position trigger group. A lot of versatility in a cool little package.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Jefferson Provings Grounds, a little north of Madison, IN. My parents attended Hanover College and would hear the occasional big gun go off...

Grandpa was a flight engineer and top turret gunner in B-26's during ww2. After the war, they moved down to Dupont. Grandpa worked for the IRS, and Grandma worked at the proving grounds doing Copper Unit Pressure testing. They said the homes just off the property dealt with the routine rattling of dishes in the cupboard.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Probably the M240L, as I'm very familiar with the platform. If not that, then the m60e6. Either way, it's 7.62 power in a m249 sized package. Take it anywhere, but lay down the scunion on demand.

daustin923

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2013
    United States
    Nothing fancy, just a BCM 11.5" SBR with a 10" KMR, Aimpoint T-2 on a Larue lower 1/3 co-witness QD mount, Surefire X300U, DD fixed BUIS, and a nice can. I just want something for HD that will be stone cold reliable and makes great parts at an affordable price point.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Colt 1860 model re-engineered to use .495 round ball.
    Or maybe a .577 five shot percussion Webley. Yeah, the Webley would be way cool.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    this is my pic also but I want it fully loaded with sidewinders and mavricks :cool:

Oh, well, ammo is assumed. I think it would probably be this one for me too. Although I wouldn't mind having a lawn dart. (A RIO I knew in the ANG back when they were transitioning from F4s used to call F16s lawn darts.)

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I remember reading an article in American Rifleman about the guy who makes their presentation rifles. What stuck out in my head is that on a few of the stocks he had used apple wood.....from apple trees planted by Johnny Appleseed. Now if that isn't American!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I remember reading an article in American Rifleman about the guy who makes their presentation rifles. What stuck out in my head is that on a few of the stocks he had used apple wood.....from apple trees planted by Johnny Appleseed. Now if that isn't American!

And, if the apples from those Johnny Appleseed trees used to make the stocks, were used to make Apple pie on the 4th of July. now THAT's 'Murican!

Top Bottom