• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    Does anyone know if the piece of s##t is still in the area? I was going out to bag a deer at JP in the morning. But I will not be leaving our property if he is still around.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    Sounds just like what it is...your guess. Any reasoning that lead you to your epiphany?

Well, I have been studying Statistics for the last 5 hours, and for the past 2 hours of that time, I have successfully consumed 4 Miller Lites. I don't know if that qualifies my epiphany, but it certainly makes me feel smarter.

And, interestingly enough, I just stepped outside to have a smoke, and unusual number of police are patrolling the area. Additionally, a helicopter has been low flying the area for the last ten minutes.

So, in view of the latter, I guess my epiphany was wrong, but like so many bad decisions and ideas in life, it felt so right at the time.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    No idea. Last I heard were reports he was possibly near Dyer.

Clerk at my cigar lounge in Cedar Lake said there is alarge police presence in the vicinity of Dick's Restaurant at US41 and 231 just a couple miles north of the lounge.

I just drove west through Beecher, IL and passed a WGN TV truck, 2 Beecher squads and 2 Will County sheriff squads rolling toward the IN state line.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Clerk at my cigar lounge in Cedar Lake said there is alarge police presence in the vicinity of Dick's Restaurant at US41 and 231 just a couple miles north of the lounge.

I just drove west through Beecher, IL and passed a WGN TV truck, 2 Beecher squads and 2 Will County sheriff squads rolling toward the IN state line.
    That's like 200 yards from where I'm sitting in the house right now :n00b:

Penske

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    After reading this we had to go up north for my daughter's Volleyball game I never carry when were going to a school but I will say I had it in the truck with us. To many crazy people out there and ya never know where this crazy B!@@#@ is gonna show up.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    The USP is always ready to rock. 870 has a full mag tube, just needs to be racked.

Loaded AR mags are around, but only one has expanding ammo in it.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    I had heard the truck was found in Wicker Park in Highland....

Weird......because I heard some unconfirmed rumors about someone getting shot at Cabelas.....which is basically wicker parks backyard. I can't find anything on the interwebz though.......

Once again....only a facebook rumor so don't hold me to it;)

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Well my girlfriend lives in Munster and she's the one that initially told me that it was found in Munster, then the Wicker Park rumor came from facebook. Who knows, hopefully they will have an update (and maybe a dead perp) by morning.

Oh and this makes me think that I might need to get a LCP or something for when I/we (w/ gf) run in Wicker Park, since its usually around dusk...

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......

Greatestsin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Morgan Township, NWI
    i wouldn't trust facebook. I had people trying to tell me that he started out in lowell and then went to illinois to shoot the people in beecher and was last seen heading north on 394

Top Bottom