• ...and so much more!
  • throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    Welcome to the darkside indeed.!
    I love my glocks (and the few that have come and gone, which I regret selling). Especially the 17 and 34... old Gaston Glock knew what he was doing and those are my favorites, followed by a g23, g26/27, and of course. G20 or g21 for some "heavy lifting"

jhaynes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2012
    Central Indiana
    I like the glock sights but not the plastic ones. So, I replaced my rear sights with the glock steel sights (Same sight only steel). The front sight I replaced with a Trijicon night sight. I really like that set up. I hear alot of people really like the Trijicon high def sights with the large orange or yellow front sight. But, with a safe full of glocks that can get pretty salty.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Its shoots great an have had ZERO trouble with it. I hate the factory sights on it, but I hate to put the money in a set of quality sights an still not like it. So Im still not sure if I really want to get rid of it or not.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Its shoots great an have had ZERO trouble with it. I hate the factory sights on it, but I hate to put the money in a set of quality sights an still not like it. So Im still not sure if I really want to get rid of it or not.

My Glock has the factory night sights. Shoot it sometime and see what you think. The plastic Glock sights are bad and need to go.

deputydawg39

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2010
    Jefferson co
    Yes I was a die hard 1911 fan for years didn't need anymore Tupperware. Then my chief deputy had me try his backup g27 and I had to have one myself. Now I have 3

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    It really is a nice pistol an I got a steal on it so I hate to get rid of it. But I don't shoot it that well, which I believe to be the sights. I think Im gonna replace them an see if I like it any better. An Im not to sure on the grip, I might try an get some grip tape or something like that to put on it.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    If you are wanting to still give glock a go, I would suggest trying a 19. I don't like the full size glocks, but the 19/23 fits my hand perfect. :)

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    If you are wanting to still give glock a go, I would suggest trying a 19. I don't like the full size glocks, but the 19/23 fits my hand perfect. :)

It being a full size doesn't bother me at all. I prefer the full size, but I just have to do something with the sights if I end up keeping it.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Well It looks like I'm going keep the ol Glock its starting to grow on me. Just been doing a little more practice with it and starting to get a good feel for how it shoots. Ordered a few goodies for it the other, a new set of Tritium 3 dot sights being one of them. Definitely not a fanboy by no means (although I still want a G34:D, so maybe Im becoming one), but really starting to like this pistol for sure. Cant wait to get the upgrades on it an see how it shoots.

Top Bottom