I'm looking forward to a Thanksgiving CZ release. Have speculation or info?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It looks pretty good to me. I'll most likely wait for the .40 version, but I can see adding one to the family. I'd love to see them build a single stack version in a sub compact format...in 10mm...with a stainless slide...and night sights standard. The one thing I do like about striker fired guns is that they have less of a tendency to chew up auto upholstery. Old tight fitting leather bucket seats can get chewed up pretty badly by some hammer fired guns with all of those sharp edges out back.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Per the CZ website, MSRP is $516. Also, while at the range this morning, I noticed that my 9mm P09 and .40 P09 mags both have the ambi mag release cut shown in Mac's video. It looks like our existing stock of P09 mags should work fine in these. The early mags from my P07s don't have that cut though. It will be cool to run these with the 21+1 round mags from the P09.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Per the CZ website, MSRP is $516. Also, while at the range this morning, I noticed that my 9mm P09 and .40 P09 mags both have the ambi mag release cut shown in Mac's video. It looks like our existing stock of P09 mags should work fine in these. The early mags from my P07s don't have that cut though. It will be cool to run these with the 21+1 round mags from the P09.

Per the website they are designed to take the same mag as the P07, are the P09's the same just a bit longer?

Top Bottom