• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    It's been a while since the Hermanator dropped out of the race. I was finally getting over it, I thought I had moved on... But then Cain Solutions releases a new video and breaks my heart all over again.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdpN5C1_flQ[/ame]

Herman, why did you leave us? I'm happy you are still releasing bizarre internet commercials, but it's just not the same.

Does anyone know if Indiana ballots have a write in spot for PokeMaster?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Cain is so consistently hilarious that it cannot be an accident. LOL

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYN-Awrq3og[/ame]

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Ill-eat-your-childern.gif

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    i liked him. laugh and mock me if you want but he was at least likable, dont know what kind of job he would do, but out of all the candidates i thought he was the most likable and if i had to be stuck in a car for a long trip he would be the guy i'd want to be stuck with.

jake

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    Cain is so consistently hilarious that it cannot be an accident. LOL

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYN-Awrq3og

He is even better than Silly Santorum. Santorum goes from endorsing Romney to saying people are better off voting for Obama to psyche really don't vote Obama to Romney is the worst republican candidate to sure I would serve as VP (assumed he would be serving under Romney the current delegate leader).

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    i liked him. laugh and mock me if you want but he was at least likable, dont know what kind of job he would do, but out of all the candidates i thought he was the most likable and if i had to be stuck in a car for a long trip he would be the guy i'd want to be stuck with.

jake

I like Herman Cain also, just saying he looked like Tyson

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Cain was the only guy who put forth a plan to significantly change our screwed up tax code that might actually gain buy-in with the masses.

And please don't give me the Ron Paul abolish taxes line. That's unfortunately a non-starter.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Cain was the only guy who put forth a plan to significantly change our screwed up tax code that might actually gain buy-in with the masses.

And please don't give me the Ron Paul abolish taxes line. That's unfortunately a non-starter.

exactly. i have no clue if his 9-9-9 plan would have worked or not but he actually had a plan, none of the others do

jake

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield

He should run for Comgress then. The President's job isn't to set tax rates, it is to emforce laws and to serve as Commader In Chief when we invade Uzbehkibehkibehkistan.

Top Bottom