I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Scottcho

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2016
    Avon
    I'm fairly new and in think a I have 16 post in a few months. Guys just think how awesome you'll feel when you get to 50 lol. I will feel lot more comfortable dealing with people in the classifieds knowing they are people apart of the community not just floods of people looking to make $$$$

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I'm fairly new and in think a I have 16 post in a few months. Guys just think how awesome you'll feel when you get to 50 lol. I will feel lot more comfortable dealing with people in the classifieds knowing they are people apart of the community not just floods of people looking to make $$$$

It's not that difficult to get 50 posts, not even 50 "quality" posts. Just join in any conversation that interests you and add to the conversation. Once you hit the magical 50, one liners are then fairly normal.

Right?

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend

This fellow gets it!! :ingo: Thanks, and to those that don't, come on. It's only 20 bucks!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Making a good point with multiple, complete sentences is a fine example of a quality post. I expect nothing less after seeing your location :cool:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It's not that difficult to get 50 posts, not even 50 "quality" posts. Just join in any conversation that interests you and add to the conversation. Once you hit the magical 50, one liners are then fairly normal.

Right?
    Take my gun, please.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I just renewed so that when I get clipped back to 7 QP I can still buy and sell.

Make not INGO a den of buying and selling, but a house of conversation, debate and good natured fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom