• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I wonder about anybody who pays money to male their vehicle obnoxious to others. I do like the idea that the loud sound systems will make their owners deaf before their time.

I'm really surprised I don't see pieces and parts just start vibrating right off the vehicles.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Thanks edirector.

Should that have been purple? :dunno:

I've gone on record against the myth of loud pipes. All they do is **** everyone off and get drivers agitated which is worse than not being seen. I ride myself, but if you have a straight, then I'm not giving you one inch on the road. Besides, by the time you're heard your either in front of right beside your victim. It's just another way to justify the big bad biker image a certain demographic wants to exhibit.

CameraMonkey: I don't know how your neighborhood operates, but if we called the FWPD captain for the that area, the problem would get solved. And who said HOA's are useless?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    No HOA here Jetta, but I dont mind. I'd rather deal with these minor inconveniences than have to beg for permission to do things to my own property that wont harm others like replacing a mailbox, painting my house, etc.

A friend of mine was fined and forced to remove a 4'x2' flowerbed she build by her front porch. She built it herself and it looked nice. But she didnt ask for permission. She had to pay a fine, destroy it, turn in plans to the HOA, who then said she could build it again now that she had their blessing.

Last edited:

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    We have newspaper delivery people with loud vehicles like that. To make matters worse, sometimes they turn around in peoples' driveways, and also walk across the front lawns. It's a bit disturbing to hear my dogs go off at 5 am, and see someone walk by the window. Usually I am getting ready for work, but it sure seems inconsiderate, especially since we don't subscribe to the paper. Once in a while they leave me a free one.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    No HOA here Jetta, but I dont mind. I'd rather deal with these minor inconveniences than have to beg for permission to do things to my own property that wont harm others like replacing a mailbox, painting my house, etc.

A friend of mine was fined and forced to remove a 4'x2' flowerbed she build by her front porch. She built it herself and it looked nice. But she didnt ask for permission. She had to pay a fine, destroy it, turn in plans to the HOA, who then said she could build it again now that she had their blessing.

burns-excellent.gif

Top Bottom