• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This is boarder line skirting the rules fellas.
    I hate to be this way I really do but no deals outside the classifieds. Has to be that way.

Member with 3 total posts all in this thread wanting ammo.
    I get it. Members do it a lot but he has yet to vette himself of clear any of the hurdles we have in place to guide us in these matters.
    I hope he finds what he needs.
    Chance favors the prepared mind.

Last edited:

Dakota4242

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    Ligonier
    I hate to be this way I really do but no deals outside the classifieds. Has to be that way.

I get it. Members do it a lot but he has yet to vette himself of clear any of the hurdles we have in place to guide us in these matters.
    What you I’m confused I’m sorry if I did something wrong

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    My bad, I didn't even look at post count. Since ammo is so hard to find, I just assumed it was someone looking for a website or store. I'll pay more attention.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    What you're doing wrong is trying to make a deal outside of the classified section. Since you don't have 50 posts or site supporter access, it's frowned upon. I failed to check your post count before I got this going...

Dakota4242

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    Ligonier
    What you're doing wrong is trying to make a deal outside of the classified section. Since you don't have 50 posts or site supporter access, it's frowned upon. I failed to check your post count before I got this going...
    Oh I’m sorry I didn’t know

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If you read the rules I would not have to spend the time doing this.

No deals outside the classifieds especially with un-vetted members. If we allowed this the site would get insane and we could not moderate it. We have well established members that on occasion offer items to others before posting them up for sale or ask for something specific in a given group of other well established members.
    But the influx of New members that pop up in open form WTS/WTT 1st post is getting a bit tedious.
    No direct knock on you sir. But we are just staying inside to guidelines we use. I wish you well in your search.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I

if you have a website I can go to to find some ammo I will gladly look it up
    I typically use ammoseek.com but they aren't showing anything (as you probably already know). Get your site supporter badge, and you might get some help from current members who might be willing to part with some of their stash.

Dakota4242

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    Ligonier
    If you read the rules I would not have to spend the time doing this.

No deals outside the classifieds especially with un-vetted members. If we allowed this the site would get insane and we could not moderate it. We have well established members that on occasion offer items to others before posting them up for sale or ask for something specific in a given group of other well established members.
    But the influx of New members that pop up in open form WTS/WTT 1st post is getting a bit tedious.
    No direct knock on you sir. But we are just staying inside to guidelines we use. I wish you well in your search.
    No problem I understand so what I need is to get a membership not just create account like I did?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    For your enlightenment. This is the intro to the rules. 1st paragraph so I always know when newbies fail to read it. Easy peasy.

In order to participate in the classifieds section, you must have a quality post count of 50 or more

You can also bypass the 50 posts by BECOMING A SITE SUPPORTER HERE: https://www.indianagunowners.com/account/upgrades

This policy is in place to help weed out scammers/spammers and gives our members a chance to get a feel for you as a board member. Do not attempt to gain access to the classifieds by posting a bunch of "one-liners". That will not work. Thank you and enjoy the classifieds!

Remember the classifieds are a PERK for CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS. This is either by posting on a somewhat regular basis* outside of the classifieds or by becoming a Site Supporter. We are no longer letting members get their minimum post requirement and then spend the rest of their time selling in the classifieds without supporting the site that allows them to do so.

(* "regular basis" is at the staff's discretion)

Dakota4242

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    Ligonier
    I typically use ammoseek.com but they aren't showing anything (as you probably already know). Get your site supporter badge, and you might get some help from current members who might be willing to part with some of their stash.
    How do I get that badge I like this site some many people willing to help one another find what they need or want is amazing and rare

Dakota4242

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    Ligonier
    For your enlightenment. This is the intro to the rules. 1st paragraph so I always know when newbies fail to read it. Easy peasy.

In order to participate in the classifieds section, you must have a quality post count of 50 or more

You can also bypass the 50 posts by BECOMING A SITE SUPPORTER HERE: https://www.indianagunowners.com/account/upgrades

This policy is in place to help weed out scammers/spammers and gives our members a chance to get a feel for you as a board member. Do not attempt to gain access to the classifieds by posting a bunch of "one-liners". That will not work. Thank you and enjoy the classifieds!

Remember the classifieds are a PERK for CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS. This is either by posting on a somewhat regular basis* outside of the classifieds or by becoming a Site Supporter. We are no longer letting members get their minimum post requirement and then spend the rest of their time selling in the classifieds without supporting the site that allows them to do so.

(* "regular basis" is at the staff's discretion)
    So could I post pics of my forearms not trying to sell them just showing them off?

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states

My apologies.. ill stop talking about that here:)

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom