• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I typically use ammoseek.com but they aren't showing anything (as you probably already know). Get your site supporter badge, and you might get some help from current members who might be willing to part with some of their stash.
    Yes, you will be very fortunate to find anything and when you do it's typically very limited quantities

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    If you read the rules I would not have to spend the time doing this.

No deals outside the classifieds especially with un-vetted members. If we allowed this the site would get insane and we could not moderate it. We have well established members that on occasion offer items to others before posting them up for sale or ask for something specific in a given group of other well established members.
    But the influx of New members that pop up in open form WTS/WTT 1st post is getting a bit tedious.
    No direct knock on you sir. But we are just staying inside to guidelines we use. I wish you well in your search.
    churchmouse... my apologies, I knew better it just didn't cross my mind.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Fellas....no appologies needed as this is what Ingo is about. We help. This place never fails to amaze and sometimes it excels.

My issue of late as mentioned is the newbies coming in swinging for the bleachers right out of the gate. The responses to getting called on this is varied but man there has been some butt hurt as well. But this fella has been stellar.

On this one I hated calling it out.
    If one of you cats slipped this guy some ammo I know nothing.....:whistle:

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Fellas....no appologies needed as this is what Ingo is about. We help. This place never fails to amaze and sometimes it excels.

My issue of late as mentioned is the newbies coming in swinging for the bleachers right out of the gate. The responses to getting called on this is varied but man there has been some butt hurt as well. But this fella has been stellar.

On this one I hated calling it out.
    If one of you cats slipped this guy some ammo I know nothing.....:whistle:

Top Bottom