IN SB 0130 Firearms Freedom Act. Let's get this passed!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Muddy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    Jasper County
    I just informed my State Senator of my support for SB 0130....and also of the expectation of active support that my family & myself have of him in this matter (i.e., the eight votes for him this past November!).
    Also: mentioned that what the feds are proposing, is certainly at odds with Section 32 of the Indiana Constitution......

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    So theoretically under this law, could we legally own a "fun switch" for a glock or a suppressor not under NFA if made in Indiana?
    No. Yes.

If you read the bill, it specifically prohibits anything that fires two or more rounds with a single trigger pull. It was also noted a couple times in other posts.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Man, I hope when manufacturing AOW it doesn't have to be an Indiana made receiver. Would be turning my M91/30 into an obrez right quick.

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    I have sent this letter to both of my district 37 reps, If you like it and want to use it please feel free. I like to share.

"Hello Senator/Representative (insert name here), I am sending you this correspondence to demonstrate to you my support for SB 0130 authored by Senator Kruse. I also strongly support ALL pro 2nd Amendment bills in review before the Senate thus far. We cannot, and shall not, allow a corrupt government to strip away our Constitutional rights one at a time. We need to make a stand and draw a line in the sand and say ENOUGH! I am counting on your support for SB 0130 as well as all pro Constitutional bills that come before you for a vote. Thank you for your time sir,
    (your name here)."

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Sent a letter to both my state congressmen and my state senator.

Keep up the fight...let our politicians know what we think!

If we don't keep the heat on them, they may be swayed by those who oppose the 2nd amendment and our right to firearms!

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Current manufacturers wouldn't work. They hold an FFL, so they would still have to play by federal rules.

AlphaSig112

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Lawrence
    This is very important legislation and the second time through. Originally it was introduced in 2010 and nothing happened so now is the time to push for it.

Top Bottom