• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 60Driver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 9, 2010
    Hamilton County
    Jeff nailed this in my humble opinion. If you don't dislike the unique manual of arms, the P7 series is awfully hard to beat for a compact single stack, that is also a HIGHLY reliable and accurate platform. Parts are not impossible to find but come at the usual HK premium.

picture.php

canderson488

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    Springfield

It all depends on the size of your and how it feels. I tried out several compacts and sub-compacts. I found the Springfield XD Subcompact 9 mm to be a perfect fit. They also come with a 13 round + 16 round mag

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Agree, except mine is very accurate. I've had glock 19, s&W M&P9c, FNP 9, PF9, and probalby another one or two that i can't think of but I'll take the SR9c and want to replace the Kahr CM9 over all the others.

I should have worded that better. It's me who is not accurate. I have no doubt the gun is.

Plisken

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Under the radar
    9mm

I like my s&w m&p 9mm compact. Small and light enough to conceal. Good at the range. 12 +1 rounds and can use 17 round full size m&p mags. Good ergonomics and changable backstraps to customize the feel of the grip.

Mr Boomer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    South Bend
    I must say I am quite impressed with the Kahr CW9. So much so that I am trying to buy the Kahr PM9 also. Any opinions on the Springfield XDM 3.8 9mm?

Last edited:

Mr Boomer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    South Bend
    So many guns can fit into this category, but if I'm picking only one it's my M&P 9c. Reliable, accurate, carryable, and can accept up to 17 round magazines.

HOWEVER, if you insist on a single stack then it would be the M&P Shield.
    I want the Shield bad. To bad that everyone else does too

Silverlie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Anderson
    H&K p7m8, or actually you could get away with a psp. slim profile, incredibly accurate, single stack magazine, 8 + 1 capacity. Downside, there expensive, and so are additional magazines, but its still my go to carry piece.

BlueCow

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2012
    narrow it down to a few choice and then rent them at a range. i checked out a springfield xdm, it looked good on paper, had a nice design, lots of features, and was reasonably price. but i picked it up and held it at my local gun shop and it felt awkward and unbalanced, so i discounted it. later on i shot one that someone else had just for the heck of it, and it felt great, it was accurate. i liked it, while feeling lopsided at a store counter, it felt really balanced at the range.

Top Bottom