Indiana Black Expo, what are you doing to get ready?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Nope. Tea Party proved itself to be a spineless bunch of cowards, atleast at the Leadership.

yeah they had a great opportunity but have blown it by resorting to the same political BS as everyone else. It started out right but for now its impotent.

Yep, pretty ****ing much.:rolleyes:

The NAACP must be a helluva drug to some people.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Ummm, isn't the NRA still pushing Project Exile?:rolleyes:

My civil rights are not responsible for the thuggery of a few nihilistic mopes.

You want to have your white guilt about the blood on the street of yet another IBE, Mr. Tully? Fine, go right ahead and feel guilty and wring your hands as the police hose the blood off yet another Indianapolis sidewalk.

However, my civil rights did not hurt those people. What hurt those people is your product, the hundreds of Shamus Pattons that will be out on the street next weekend. Hundreds of manchildren without fathers, without guidance, without discipline. Raised by women and a govenment check they lash out at their father-longing, not knowing why they are so angry or so destructive only to tell me (years later sometimes) through the chickenwire reinforced glass that they wish they knew their fathers.

The product of the Welfare State which feeds on nihilism and digests out raw violence and human misery. That product is a fruit of your labors, Mr. Tully.

Those shootings are on you and your side, not me and not my rights.

Had to jump on the Rep Wagon! Very good wordsmithing! :yesway:

paul1968mcr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Carmel
    I was up in Michigan during the Expo, and was alittle alarmed at the number of shootings this year...Everyone expects one or two, they really outdid themselves this year!

The Black Expo team are oganizing an action team of some sorts to establish a reason for the violence, yet it appears to me the answer is to be found on the Black Expo website, under "report on black youth". One stat was really interesting.

75% of African American kids were born into single parent families.

In the asbsence of a father (i'm kinda guessing thats who's missing) who's the role model? Probably some peice of sheet Rapper!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Here's a crazy idea, and I know it will never work, but I'll just throw it out there.

Wouldn't it be refreshing if the organizers and operators of Black Expo would, oh, I don't know, work on actually reducing or eliminating the violence that always occurs during their event rather than exert so much effort spin doctoring and shifting both blame and responsibility?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Here's a crazy idea, and I know it will never work, but I'll just throw it out there.

Wouldn't it be refreshing if the organizers and operators of Black Expo would, oh, I don't know, work on actually reducing or eliminating the violence that always occurs during their event rather than exert so much effort spin doctoring and shifting both blame and responsibility?
    your asking for WAY too much!!! your dealing with a group of people who blame ALL of their daily problems and personal shortcomings on others. what your asking would be changing a mindset they've had forced on them since birth. never gonna happen. I knew we were dealing with idiots when the IBE leaders said they were gonna form a TASK FORCE. LMAO, every dumb ass wants a task force now :rolleyes: like it legitimises them or something. how about they just have some responsible adults walking around with leather belts?? thats a good idea to me.

in actuality, all they would have to do is force black expo to rent the outside area around the convention center. then they can fence off the sidewalks and streets and CHARGE ADMISSION to enter the area. boom problem solved. you would eliminate half the broke ass trouble makers right there. any outside the fenced in area, hanging out, ticket for loitering.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)

Curious, how might one get the attendees to drop who they are at IBP events?

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008

With logic like that, you're now on IBE's ever-growing ignore list.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You could just cancel the Black Expo. That might solve the problem.

I see your logic and raise you the race card.

thats-racist.gif

That's the answer you will get.
    Some people are tied to the tracks and that train just keep on hitting them.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    You could just cancel the Black Expo. That might solve the problem.

That would solve the problem but I can't see it happening.

IMO they need to change the venues to places not in downtown Indy and change the schedule for daytime concerts so fri. and sat. nights have less people downtown.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    Seriously, I don't live in Indy, but it seems that this has been a continuous problem. I don't have a problem with anyone celebrating or discussing their ancestry or culture, but do something about the violence. Unless, they are unable to celebrate without violence. Maybe take the entertainment aspect out of it, and make it about discussing the problems in the black community and how to resolve them. Of course, I probably should keep my mouth shut, I am white.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom