• ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Voted on the way into work. Left one blank: nobody will run pro ConC against incumbent Hendricks County Sheriff Clark?
    Also, I voted at th polls in 1984. Was absentee until a special election in 2001 when Morning Joe bailed 1st district in Florida. Voted in 2002 then absentee up until 2008. After all the absentee ballots going to the polls means something.

Yeah, same here...on actual election day too...

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Yeah, same here...on actual election day too...
    Big Blue will have that effect. In 1998 I voted on the window sill of the Postal Service Center in Iceland and got it in the return mail immediately.

Crittersdad

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 14, 2018
    Jasonville
    Mike Braun has the highest Conservative voting record for any member of the Indiana General Assembly.
    This information came from Pat Miller on WOWO radio

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    oCQNckn.jpg

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    I was pleased with the new checkin system we had. No more making sure you remember which district you're in correctly, just walk up, scan in, sign and go from there. Got home and promptly saw an anti-Rokita ad that made no sense, kind of confirmed my choice a little bit.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Lawrence county starts using voting centers this election. I think there's only 2 places that aren't in schools now. I'll be going to one of them in a little while.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I am still on the fence of whether I will vote or not. I know nothing of the candidates, and blindly voting off of no information is worse than not voting, IMO.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Carried; Voted. Mostly. what? ... lots of local positions I had no info on ... I left them Blank.

Rokita won my gut vote. - agreeing w/ several or most on the thought process.

Not directly releated but wondering how these results will affect / alter results for IN-4 and IN-6 HR races ... why?

Will the party stick with the winner of those if Rokita and/or Messer Lose?
    - or will they opt to stick w/ the incumbent ? Leaving others out in the cold?
    (Baird, - Pence / Lamb, I don't know who all is running for the 4th and 6th).

It is a party decision I do believe.

My burnout period is slowly fading (Lots of Little League Coaching helps w/ the refocus).

squirrelhntr

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    n.w. indiana
    I am still on the fence of whether I will vote or not. I know nothing of the candidates, and blindly voting off of no information is worse than not voting, IMO.

call the NRA and ask them or get their options on who to vote for. that’s what I had to do. if they can’t disarm ya they can’t hurt ya. 2nd amendment trumps everything. Hahaha. trumps everything see what I did there.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Nothing wrong with that in the primaries, with the current crop of candidates.

November, way different story. Then you are voting against the gun control candidate/party (or not.)

Top Bottom