• ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Same here. I imagine this change is flooding the system. Keep getting this:
    A system exception has occurred and any data modified has not been saved. Sorry for the inconvenience but you will need to retry or resume at a later time. Our support staff will receive a notification for review.

Update: I kept clicking "next" since I'm bored at work with nothing better to do and it finally went to a payment screen. Total with "ISP Online Processing Fee" was $21.42.

Last edited:

magus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2014
    Central IN
    Le sigh. Still broken...
    One of the errors I got was referencing a local file on a developer's workstation. Like a "C:\users\bwillian\Documents\ProjectName\blah.aspx" reference... :ugh:

Good gravy don't they do peer code reviews?

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Probably not. It would be nice and I think that it should but you would have to submit a photo similar in the way that the Utah Permit is processed. In about a year or so they will probably offer this option so they can make more money from those that would like the photo ID. Then in another two years they will require it. And then in another two years they will want a fingerprint or retina scan or something. Maybe tyour permit number will have to be tatooed on your forehead.
    I wonder if it will have our picture on it?

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I had got an email stating I had to contact the vendor to confirm my identity. I called and waited on hold for almost 15 minutes. Then I basically verbally filled out the change of address form.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And a heads-up. If they havent fixed it already, if the inches in your height is greater than 9, the final view will be incorrect.

Had a friend who is 5'10" notice when he got to the final step it showed his height as 5'1". When he called to correct he was told it was NOT wrong in the database... they were having display issues on the form and it was cutting off the second digit.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    I applied for a duplicate license on October 1st. Thought it was a done deal. Then I received this email today. I almost deleted it because I didn't recognize the sender.
    "As you have recently undergone a request for a duplicate and/or a name or address change for a firearm duplicate card, it is*required*that you contact the Indiana State Police firearms application vendor, Appriss, at*1-866-495-4206or*aries@appriss.com*between the hours of8:00am*and*5:00pm*EST to complete the process. Please note you will need to provide your license number during this process as verification of your identity. The process should only take a few minutes.

Your request for a duplicate and/or updated application information CANNOT be processed until you contact Appriss.

There is NO FEE associated with this verification process.

Thank you for your time and patience – we look forward to hearing from you soon and completing your request."

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I applied for a duplicate license on October 1st. Thought it was a done deal. Then I received this email today. I almost deleted it because I didn't recognize the sender.
    "As you have recently undergone a request for a duplicate and/or a name or address change for a firearm duplicate card, it is*required*that you contact the Indiana State Police firearms application vendor, Appriss, at*1-866-495-4206or*aries@appriss.com*between the hours of8:00am*and*5:00pm*EST to complete the process. Please note you will need to provide your license number during this process as verification of your identity. The process should only take a few minutes.

Your request for a duplicate and/or updated application information CANNOT be processed until you contact Appriss.

There is NO FEE associated with this verification process.

Thank you for your time and patience – we look forward to hearing from you soon and completing your request."

Yep. Several of us discussing the same email here:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...e/360887-how-do-i-get-new-plastic-ltch-4.html

nsolimini

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Ellettsville
    So before this electronic process, what was the turn around time? Now that I am an official Indiana resident, my FL permit is no good and I had to apply for my Indiana LTCH. I completed my application last Friday 10 October and I used the electronic fingerprint process. Once I get my LTCH in the mail I will let everyone know the time frame the new process took.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So before this electronic process, what was the turn around time? Now that I am an official Indiana resident, my FL permit is no good and I had to apply for my Indiana LTCH. I completed my application last Friday 10 October and I used the electronic fingerprint process. Once I get my LTCH in the mail I will let everyone know the time frame the new process took.

Back in the day, I'd wait 6-8 weeks.

Top Bottom