• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    Taking something to the 1500 to sell or trade? Let us know what it is and an approximate time you'll be there.

I'll have these with me on Saturday (8/30) from probably 10am to 2pm:

• XDm 4.5" 9mm
    • [STRIKE]Howa 1500 .223[/STRIKE] SOLD [STRIKE]
    • Walther PPK/s .380[/STRIKE] SOLD

Last edited:

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I was planning on going 1500 but was in PSS today and saw a sign noting that they would NOT be at the show.. They think it's going to be dead and if I had to bet on someone having a good "feel" for what is going on in the gun business it would be Ol Bob.
    Just my .02 not a threadjack attempt.
    [FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] –[/FONT] Certified Glock armorer

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    I was planning on going 1500 but was in PSS today and saw a sign noting that they would NOT be at the show.. They think it's going to be dead and if I had to bet on someone having a good "feel" for what is going on in the gun business it would be Ol Bob.
    Just my .02 not a threadjack attempt.
    [FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] –[/FONT] Certified Glock armorer

As a non-vendor that's almost a plus for me. Hopefully it won't be shoulder to shoulder and I can actually get up to tables.

matodd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2011
    Delphi
    I'll be their Friday 2 to 5, Bringing a Mossberg 9200 wild turkey federation shotgun, 12 ga. and a Taurus Tracker 44mag , 6" new in box.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    As a non-vendor that's almost a plus for me. Hopefully it won't be shoulder to shoulder and I can actually get up to tables.

As a vendor that's a plus for me. Typically this show is the slowest of all the 1500's. I do a lot more business when the show is slow. Unlike guns my product requires education. If you have 20 people breathing down your neck you wont stay long enough to receive it, and I cant dedicate the time to give it when 20 people are asking me questions at the same time.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I'll be across the isle from A&A Optics Friday, Saturday, Sunday. I will have Military Surplus in very good condition for very competitive prices.

Marine Corps ILBE Ruck w/ belt & lid
    Marine Corps ILBE Hydration System w/ new 3L bladder
    US Army poncho liners
    US Army Hard Shell pack
    US Army Laptop packs
    US Army suspenders
    Various other interesting things

CAT 1000B

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2012
    I'll be there looking for a Ruger no. 1 in .458 Win. Mag. or .458 Lott. I would also be interested in a Weatherby Accumark .300 Win. Mag. or bigger. I hope to be there Friday.

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    This show is in the other building. If you walk in, check your guns, and do a 180 and look at the show, Myself, Bobcat, and Heartland will be in the farthest back left corner.

I'm just going to wander around shouting "ALAN" every few seconds or so. Holler when you hear me. :yesway:

Csquared

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Vigo County
    If anyone has a used Walther PPS for sale I's be very interested. I have a PPQ but do not want to trade it off.. I love it too much. Looking to buy a Walther PPS. If anyone knows anyone who would have one let me know

Top Bottom