• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    What are the odds of me finding an upper for an ar pistol build at a reasonable price? Also, I'm hoping on coming with a buddy in a wheel chair. Will it be too crowded for him?

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    What are the odds of me finding an upper for an ar pistol build at a reasonable price? Also, I'm hoping on coming with a buddy in a wheel chair. Will it be too crowded for him?

From a practical standpoint, this is probably the best show for wheelchairs, strollers, etc. Summer doldrums and Labor Day weekend to boot will likely keep the crowd down.

D the Bruce

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    New Castle IN
    Thinking about going with my brother. Id like to bring my ak47. Whatdo i need to know/do to bring it in. What are the rules on trading or selling to booths or patrons? Never brought anything before. Dont want to break any laws. Thank you.

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    Whatdo i need to know/do to bring it in.
    Make sure it's unloaded. Then make sure again. Then check it again before you enter the show. They will check it after you enter and ziptie the action to render it inoperable.

What are the rules on trading or selling to booths or patrons?
    Same as any private party transaction. As long as they are an IN resident and not a felon you're good to go.

:yesway:

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    Make sure it's unloaded. Then make sure again. Then check it again before you enter the show. They will check it after you enter and ziptie the action to render it inoperable.

Same as any private party transaction. As long as they are an IN resident and not a felon you're good to go.

:yesway:

Do they do this with a carry pistol as well?

tat2clod

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Planning on being there Saturday morning thinning out a couple of left hand Remingtons a 11-87 with Rem choke barrel and a Magnum 870 30" fixed full both 12 gauge and in great shape

lordjackel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 20, 2008
    Southern Arkansas
    YES they do ! and from my past Experience's leave the loaded mag in the car !

Trust me when i say this, i made the made the long walk , twice Because the Friendly police officer saw my loaded mag ! (he wont see that again);)

and if you get a not friendly officer you can be guaranteed of a nice a$$ chewing in front of everyone at the door for presenting a loaded firearm for inspection :ar15: Then the long walk of shame...LOL

DaveO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Washington IN.
    Didn't make it, sick. Still have that Smith M&P 9c and Taurus 22. Still looking for a Walther PPK, PPK/s or clone. If I feel better in the morning I might try to go. I hate lines, on the other hand that's less people to see your stuff. Would like to find a Judge too.

Top Bottom