• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Oof, I just saw that elk burger is $26... Hope it's worth it!

If you're doing it to wolf it down to get your picture on the wall, I'd say go with the beef since it's less expensive and almost as good.

If you're planning to enjoy some and then take the rest with you to enjoy again, it's worth it.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    If you're doing it to wolf it down to get your picture on the wall, I'd say go with the beef since it's less expensive and almost as good.

If you're planning to enjoy some and then take the rest with you to enjoy again, it's worth it.

I don't want my picture on the wall. I'd rather enjoy the burger than inhale it. I don't need to prove my fatness to anyone!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I don't want my picture on the wall. I'd rather enjoy the burger than inhale it. I don't need to prove my fatness to anyone!

I'd say the same thing, but since I'm immortalized by Polaroid in Carmel and Bloomington, it seems like I should go for Zionsville too.

And come to think of it, there may be some people who are skeptical about my fatness.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I'd say the same thing, but since I'm immortalized by Polaroid in Carmel and Bloomington, it seems like I should go for Zionsville too.

And come to think of it, there may be some people who are skeptical about my fatness.

Well ****... I can't allow myself to be out-fatted. :draw:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I'll just leave this here, since I already can't stop thinking about it. I've never had my picture on the wall with a Rhinoceros before!

100_0297.JPG

Top Bottom