• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    A couple years ago I went to a local restaurant in town for a ND. Shot down his leg guy admitted he didn't have a holster but he thought it was secure in between his belt and pants. I informed him to please already carry a gun with a holster of some sort.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    A lot of things don't make the news. IF it was Pres Trump it would have been all over NBC, MSNBC, CNN, etc.
    Guns are power tools and need to be handled properly.
    I've drilled a hole in my hand, pinched myself with pliers and diagonal side cutters, and pounded the hell out of myself with a hammer before.
    Thankfully I take more care with my weapons. Knock on wood.... Never the ND on my part.
    Some people are just stupid as well. I know a guy that shot himself TWICE in the same foot. He's a goofy idiot anyway. He loves to show off his gun.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    No one's asked, which INGOer was it? Okay...
    Maybe it was this guy, we could asign him the handle "Tex-MexND" or "NoHolsterRodney"

ANDERSON, Ind. -- Madison County Prosecutor Rodney Cummings knows he's lucky after no one was hurt when his firearm accidentally discharged inside an Anderson restaurant.

Cummings was eating dinner at the Texas Roadhouse in Anderson when a 9-milimeter Ruger pistol in his pants pocket discharged.
    Cummings, a former police officer, says he's carried a firearm for years without incident. He says the experience reinforced his commitment to safety.

from WISH-TV
    The prosecutor said during his 15 years as an Anderson police officer he developed a habit of keeping a bullet in the chamber of his gun. He says he’s ditching that habit. He also plans to use a holster and have an expert examine the gun, which Cummings purchased three weeks ago to make sure it’s safe

Gun Goes Off In Restaurant, Prosecutor Had It In His Pocket | 93.1 WIBC

Madison County prosecutor?s gun goes off in Texas Roadhouse | WISH-TV

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Maybe it was this guy, we could asign him the handle "Tex-MexND" or "NoHolsterRodney"

ANDERSON, Ind. -- Madison County Prosecutor Rodney Cummings knows he's lucky after no one was hurt when his firearm accidentally discharged inside an Anderson restaurant.

Cummings was eating dinner at the Texas Roadhouse in Anderson when a 9-milimeter Ruger pistol in his pants pocket discharged.
    Cummings, a former police officer, says he's carried a firearm for years without incident. He says the experience reinforced his commitment to safety.

from WISH-TV
    The prosecutor said during his 15 years as an Anderson police officer he developed a habit of keeping a bullet in the chamber of his gun. He says he’s ditching that habit. He also plans to use a holster and have an expert examine the gun, which Cummings purchased three weeks ago to make sure it’s safe

Jackass might want to hire an expert to examine his attitude about guns. Or maybe he should try "Mexican" style, or has he already procreated?

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow

from WISH-TV

Have the gun examined? :rolleyes: Yeah, sure it was the gun's fault...

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Valid reason for a dine and dash!!!!

Clearly the hostess was to preoccupied with her wait list and wasn't paying attention to the customers and their unsafe habits.

Moe's doesn't have hostesses or wait staff. It's more like a Subway. Pick your burrito and move down the line telling them what to put on it. Then you pay as they hand you the order.

Top Bottom