• jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    VUPD,

I know from experience the running a group buy SUCKS. It's something I'd never volunteer for again. The fact that you also know the annoyance but were willing to do this anyway form benefit of the members is certainly commendable. I sincerely hope that everyone who got in on this will put forth the effort to make this as painless as possible for you not only for your sake, but for the sake of those who missed this one and are anxiously holding you aren't too burnt out to consider another.

I sincerely thank you for doing this.

:+1:

Except my only experience running a group buy was pretty easy. I just paid up front and price gouged everybody on the ammo!

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I saw the group buy, wasn't interested, but now feel like I should have been because it's obviously a REALLY BIG EFFIN DEAL.

As such, I will be making my own AR lower group buy, but with Blackjack...and hookers.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    As one of the participants who still had the temerity to inquire about serial members despite the clear rules (sorry...), I sincerely appreciate the effort of Nick, Robby, and everyone else who made this happen (and continue to be burdened by it in the aftermath).

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Can I pick my own lot #'s?

Yes!

sharpie-fine-pt.gif

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    There was a "feeler" a few weeks ago & the official thread was for 100 lowers. They sold out within 24 hrs. Depending on how this one wraps up, there may be a 2nd Group Buy offered. No promises, though...

If I knew about it, I'd be all over that

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Hell yeah! My brand new INGO lower with custom serial # of my choosing was delivered to my door last night! Thanks so much to VUPD for making a special exception allowing me to pay with Bitcoin!

Top Bottom