• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Charlie2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Mooresville.
    I just looked at my work schedule for the next 2 months,, and on the 20th I have to work....This really suck as I was really looking forward to the shoot.. I live in mooresville and its not that far..I have the weekend before and after off,, so if the dates change I am definitely in.. But can't make it on that weekend sorry..!!!

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    I'm planning on bringing my Norinco and my 13 year old will bring his Russian SkS. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Sounds like he one-upped ya! That's one I don't have yet, and I'll probably look into getting. I'd like to have at least 1 russian to add to the collection. Russian SKS that is :D

I do need to be more mindful of the weight when I take all of these boating with me :laugh:

I was shooting at the location today (man it was cold!) and I think the setup should be nice. It's actually a bit clearer than it was last time due to some clearing for a roadway :ar15:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    The 13th works better for me!!
    Found out I was on call the weekend of the 20th.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Oh, you know I'm in! :D INGO SKS Shoot 12-27-08 pictures by SavageEagle - Photobucket

Only THIS TIME, I'm not bringing the crappy camera or the crappy van. My Ramcharger should have it's new engine by then (cross your fingers) so if someone in the Plainfield area wants to carpool we can do that. I am NOT getting stuck in the mud this time! :): Stupid vans... :D

Oh, btw, if anyone has a spare sight tool, I'll buy it from you or trade for some ammo or something when we get there. :thumbsup:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I PMEd Fenway a couple days ago but didn't hear from him. I'll PM a mod and see.

FWIW, I was able to change the title on a thread I started just the other day. Have you tried it yourself yet? Just click Edit on the first post and you may be able to change it there. Not sure if there is like a time/date limit on being able to change it.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    FWIW, I was able to change the title on a thread I started just the other day. Have you tried it yourself yet? Just click Edit on the first post and you may be able to change it there. Not sure if there is like a time/date limit on being able to change it.

It won't change the title when you look at it from the thread list. The mod has to change that.

On a brighter note, my SKS is ready to rock! I just need to take her for a test run... ;)

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    It won't change the title when you look at it from the thread list. The mod has to change that.

On a brighter note, my SKS is ready to rock! I just need to take her for a test run... ;)

Good stuff! Did you get another? I thought I remembered you sellin the one you brought last time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom