• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Intact genitals are overrated. I know this because mine have been kept in a jar for close to three years and I'm still alive.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I'm going to be there.....
    unless this place explodes in the next three hours.
    I have to stop by the house and pick up the wife,that might make me a little late, but I'll be there.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks to everyone who came out and shot today. Thanks for being safe, and I hope it was a good learning experience for all. Thanks to G. chaney for the set up help.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    It was a good time. I feel like I'm learning to be a little more fluid. My marksmanship was not so good today, But I left with all my private parts AND two eyes. So Ill call it a success overall.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I had a great time. I learned a lot, and I have a crap-ton more to learn/relearn correctly. It was a pleasure to shoot with everyone, and hope to do it again!

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Had a great time. Thanks to coach for putting this on, everyone helping out with RO, and everyone who helped with pointers/suggestions/etc.
    My first time shooting anything like this, & learned so much more about how stages get broken down. This answered many questions I had from the intro to uspsa target shoot I did last fall (Which helped a lot today when encountering the drop turner & swinger).
    I didn't do great, but I did manage to do better than I expected, and improved slowly throughout the day. Just really happy I had no mike's on the last full course (compared to completely ignoring 2 targets in the first stage of the day)

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    Thanks Coach and Gary. I had fun and met a lot of new people. Ive been playing this game for a few years and my stage planning still sucks. It's amazing how a few small changes can save you a couple seconds on a stage.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I had a great time yesterday. This was my first time doing a class like this and I see myself doing it again soon. There's a lot of things I need to work on, but Coach gave me some very helpful advice and I improved (a little) throughout the day. It was nice meeting everyone and hope to see you all again soon.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks for the kind words guys. Glad to hear it was a good time for all.

Top Bottom