• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I screw around with this beast. It's my happy place when I'm feeling down and my favorite seat when I'm bored.

I've been messing with antique bicycles since I was about 12. That interest comes and goes.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I like to eat. I also really love to read, books. Kindle also works fine. I love to read all sorts of stuff, history fiction SciFi and all that stuff.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    You will have to teach me.
    I like pool but I'm not good at it.I couldn't win a game against myself.I can't hit the ball I'm aiming at ... which I found out is important to win that game.
    I'm good at pocketing the 8 ball by accident though, or one that belongs to the other player.

You're well on your way to becoming a Hustler Sylvain! Reel in the players with play like that and then double the bet and turn on your inner Shane Van Boning!

I can hardly wait until we can play!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Countin' flowers on the wall (that don't bother me at all), playin' solitaire till dawn (with a deck of 51), smokin' cigarettes and watchin' Captain Kangaroo... ;)

[video=youtube;1s8nRL2bPCU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s8nRL2bPCU[/video]

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Countin' flowers on the wall (that don't bother me at all), playin' solitaire till dawn (with a deck of 51), smokin' cigarettes and watchin' Captain Kangaroo... ;)

[video=youtube;1s8nRL2bPCU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s8nRL2bPCU[/video]

OK DD......now that song is rolling in my head and will not stop

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    CM,do you go old school on the splittin'

Yes. We had a full compliment of saws and a serious splitter. We used them. The serious winter of 3 years ago or so changed our minds on this. Sold all but my best saw and the splitter is out on my buddys farm. They use it.

I buy wood by the ric now. Some of it is a bit large for my stove so I use my Grand dads double bit on it. We have a good sized piece of log that I use for the stand.

Top Bottom