• ...and so much more!
  • Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    No kidding.

For your info, I don't pull people over.

I know you're not my kid, because my kids stopped saying "You're not the boss of me" when they were 11. :):

Go ahead and thump away on your bible. I'm done. I get frustrated trying to deal with people who think that every animal species on the planet lived within walking distance of Noah's house. :rolleyes: :):

Love the hate and intolerance!

But, getting back to the topic, I do believe the Muslim Brotherhood is backing the former International Atomic Energy head to be the new leader of Egypt. This is the same guy who said there were no WMD's in Iraq and the same guy that basically let Iran do whatever they wanted.

ol' trucker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    indianapolis
    No kidding.

For your info, I don't pull people over.

I know you're not my kid, because my kids stopped saying "You're not the boss of me" when they were 11. :):

Go ahead and thump away on your bible. I'm done. I get frustrated trying to deal with people who think that every animal species on the planet lived within walking distance of Noah's house. :rolleyes: :):

I'm done also. sorry to muck up the thread. I wish I was a Bible thumper,because it would have saved me alot of greif that I have had in the past. good luck in living the rest of your life with your beliefs. enjoy life here on earth.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    But, getting back to the topic, I do believe the Muslim Brotherhood is backing the former International Atomic Energy head to be the new leader of Egypt. This is the same guy who said there were no WMD's in Iraq and the same guy that basically let Iran do whatever they wanted.

I could see that. The big question that I have is who is funding this activity by the MB?! :dunno:

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I could see that. The big question that I have is who is funding this activity by the MB?! :dunno:
    My guess is they will play the moderate level headed muslim organization until they get into power. Once that happens I see them going back to being hardliners and turning back into a Taliban like political party.:twocents:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    My guess is they will play the moderate level headed muslim organization until they get into power. Once that happens I see them going back to being hardliners and turning back into a Taliban like political party.:twocents:

I can see that also.

Like I said though in a previous post, we should be wondering who is supporting them?!

I wonder which World Power Player(s) is bankrolling this?!

That is the big question that I have. The guys making it happen on the ground in Egypt are just the front organization I feel. Smoke and Mirrors is the Game of Houses...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    That is the big question that I have. The guys making it happen on the ground in Egypt are just the front organization I feel. Smoke and Mirrors is the Game of Houses...

Is that the Jordan series? I have read that last phrase somewhere....

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    That is where I stole it from... :D

I like it and think it is fairly fitting in describing the Games that the Worlds Governments are playing at...

Great series. I am looking forward to the final book coming out. I will read the last three at that point. I just wish he had ended it a long time ago. GLad Goodkind did it before he died.

It would not surprise me if the Saudis are bankrolling it to increase their credibility with the radicals. After all they could find themselves in the same situation if not careful. I don't think the Russkies would do it as they have their own problems with the radicals, as they were just reminded of by the latest terrorist attack. The Chinese hate the Muslims and work really hard at keeping them out of their territory.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Great series. I am looking forward to the final book coming out. I will read the last three at that point. I just wish he had ended it a long time ago. GLad Goodkind did it before he died.

I know...
    It was originally only supposed to be a trilogy. Oh well...

It would not surprise me if the Saudis are bankrolling it to increase their credibility with the radicals. After all they could find themselves in the same situation if not careful. I don't think the Russkies would do it as they have their own problems with the radicals, as they were just reminded of by the latest terrorist attack. The Chinese hate the Muslims and work really hard at keeping them out of their territory.

I would suspect the Wahib Saudis are definitely behind the problems there. However, you can not discount some of the Others playing either. Iran, I personally think has a little to many problems of their own on their plates to do this. Syria, still a little resentful that the great Muslim Nation (Iraq, Syria, and Egypt) did not form. Yemen, the UAE, Dang near anyone else from the Saudi Peninsula, the only one I semi trust there is the Kuwaitis...

The French still piddle around on the North Coast...

Yeah, I think you can rule out the Chin's. I think that is the one thing that we have in common with them. They are fairly bent over about NK dealing with all the Muslims...

Russia...
    I don't know what they could have to gain by it?!
    Spiking Oil Prices?! We are one of their biggest buyers of Oil...

I would not even discount Our involvement in this fiasco. Look at some of the other "successes" that we have attempted in the past...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    There was a link on Drudge when this first happened to a Brit paper. It claimed that the US was behind the unrest. That we had trained and sent over some instigators.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The French... how much control does Sarkozy have over the DGSE? I think the French would like to find a way to export their North African populations back to where they came from. I imagine the native French are growing weary of the constant rioting, vandalism, violence that their immigrants provide. Maybe if things stir up in North Africa they hope to ship them back there?

Top Bottom