• ...and so much more!
  • RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Trustee filing must fill out the usual form 1, sign as grantor, trustee, etc... Some sections you will skip for a trust, which will be completed by each trustee (including grantor, etc) in form 5320.23 mentioned below.
    Each trustee then has to fill out a form 5320.23. 1 copy for each sent to atf, another copy for each trustee sent to their local CLEO. The ATF copy requires Passport photos (your local cvs or walgreens or walmart can do them)
    Each trustee then has to have TWO sets of ink fingerprint FD-258 cards done, and submitted to atf with the form 1 and 5320.23's.
    A single copy of your notarized trust and current schedule to ATF.
    also, a $200 payment needs to be made (either check or cc info on the form 1) :)

The complete guide to the new Form 1 | The Law Office of John Pierce, Esq.

I just went through this for a form 4... royal PITA.

Of note: Blue or black ink for all forms. Do NOT staple anything.

I probably missed something. they don't make it simple. someone will correct me shortly.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I have a trust and did my suppressor and my SBRs on it before 41f to affect. With that said I'm not sure if ill get any more NFA toys but in the future if I decide to go ahead and get a pistol caliber can to round out my collection, Ill probably just buy it the old fashioned way and not even use the trust....

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    I have a trust and did my suppressor and my SBRs on it before 41f to affect. With that said I'm not sure if ill get any more NFA toys but in the future if I decide to go ahead and get a pistol caliber can to round out my collection, Ill probably just buy it the old fashioned way and not even use the trust....
    My thoughts exactly. Too many hoops for the trust given that I don't NEED all the perks of a trust, especially for any future purchases. Ive gotten everything I'd consider "essential", anything further would be a "deal" on something I couldn't pass up, or another cheap 22 can.My trust is essentially locked up and closed after my last stamp comes through.

Top Bottom