• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    And with unclemike, it didn't take a year or 1700 post to find out if he owned a firearm.

I don't know if you own a firearm. I don't remember reading a post where you stated what you carry. Feel free to post a link here.

I don't know if UncleMike owns a firearm. I don't remember reading a post where he stated what he carries. Feel free to post a link here.

I don't know if j706 owns a firearm. I don't remember reading a post where j706 stated what he carries. Feel free to post a link here.

Last edited:

reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    I don't know if you own a firearm. I don't remember reading a post where you stated what you carried. Feel free to post a link here.

I don't know if UncleMike owns a firearm. I don't remember reading a post where he stated what he carried. Feel free to post a link here.

I don't know if j706 owns a firearm. I don't remember reading a post where j706 stated what he carried. Feel free to post a link here.

Well two are LEO's that I know of, and I believe I read that qwerty stated something about OC'ing..... could be wrong.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Why do you think officer.com and policeone.com are evil?

I visit officer.com from time to time. But it got filled up with wannabes and newbies that live drink and breath LE like it is the only thing on earth worth talking about. Oh yea and then there are the trolls.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I don't know if you own a firearm. I don't remember reading a post where you stated what you carry. Feel free to post a link here.

I don't know if UncleMike owns a firearm. I don't remember reading a post where he stated what he carries. Feel free to post a link here.

I don't know if j706 owns a firearm. I don't remember reading a post where j706 stated what he carries. Feel free to post a link here.

I don't own a gun. I have never fired a gun. I despise guns because they scare the crap out of me. But I have another worse problem...I can't leave the house without taking Xanax. I have this great fear of being hurt or killed by a gun....an evil looking black gun with a flash suppressor bayonet lug barrel shroud thingy with a big CLIP hanging out of the bottom.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    I visit officer.com from time to time. But it got filled up with wannabes and newbies that live drink and breath LE like it is the only thing on earth worth talking about. Oh yea and then there are the trolls.
    Only LEOs can get an account to post. Are those the trolls you speak of? Your fellow LEOs?

Last edited:

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    To start with...I am not LEO nor do I kiss any LEOs arse.
    I don't like cops. I don't hate cops. I view cops as I do anyone else.
    I don't see how you can categorize them into good or bad categories either.
    So many cops get their arses into a sling with poor behavior and others screw the pooch on power trips.
    What is NOT shown is the amazing sacrifices so many do that doesn't get recognized or rewarded.
    I look at the list of incidents on the original post and say that's not very many considering the number of LEOs putting in a considerable number of man hours on patrol or duty.
    Thanks for Leo's service and dedication.
    Screw the bad Leos for giving the good guys a bad rep.
    US VS THEM......
    What I'm seeing is moving more towards all of us going US VS the asshate in Govt stepping on America and our rights.
    "Them" being the Cops are out every day and night trying to stop the bottom feeders of society from making us defend ourselves constantly.
    I can only imagine how bad it would be without LEOs.
    Screw the US VS THEM crap and get on with straightening out the stuff we can accomplish together. That's the important part.

danil

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Mishawaka
    One cannot make a blanket statement about all LEO based the the actions of a few. I think most everyone here knows fine upstanding LEO's and would say 99 out of 100 do not make your aforementioned headlines. I think I've read far more stories on how a LEO saved or protected or rescued the public. I don't think any of us want to be branded by the actions of a few(percentage wise) of criminals that use guns in crimes. Works both ways.

Top Bottom