• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Skullglide

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 21, 2014
    Otterbein
    I worked out a purchase for an item in the classifieds this weekend. We agreed on a meet up time of today. After driving an hour to purchase the item, he had not responded to text, pm’s or phone call. When he finally answered after the 3rd call, he states “I thought you were sending a check and I was going to ship it.” No I am here to pick it up. He said he was going to look back at his messages and would call me back. No call, and would not answer my calls. Real nice especially out of a site supporter.

I have always had positive interactions purchasing and selling with members on this forum. This one though really pissed me off.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    tenor.gif

bsmithg19

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2020
    Blackford County
    I worked out a purchase for an item in the classifieds this weekend. We agreed on a meet up time of today. After driving an hour to purchase the item, he had not responded to text, pm’s or phone call. When he finally answered after the 3rd call, he states “I thought you were sending a check and I was going to ship it.” No I am here to pick it up. He said he was going to look back at his messages and would call me back. No call, and would not answer my calls. Real nice especially out of a site supporter.

I have always had positive interactions purchasing and selling with members on this forum. This one though really pissed me off.
    I always make sure to text before I leave and say, are we still good for xx time today? I've been stood up twice and it sucks!

Bighoss91

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2020
    Milton
    I'm a lower post count, site supporter. Not all of us are bad. I'm mostly a look and learn guy and have had dealing with the best people on here. This is by far the most upstanding forum of its type I have ever been a part of. I hope your situation works its way out and was just a misunderstanding. If not I'm sorry to hear that the degradation of society has finally hit our great virtual community.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I agree. Call them out...if they have not reached out to make it right.

Even if I had misunderstood, flat out forgot, or whatever; I would try to make it right for the INGO fellas
    Agreed. I once typo'd the price on some mags and someone pm'd just as I noticed it within minutes and was updating the price, but I honored the price out of respect for INGO and the people here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom